2018 NASCAR Truck Thread

Robby Gordon‏Verified account @RobbyGordon 51m51 minutes ago
Racing @SSuperTrucks this weekend at @roadamerica @NASCAR_Xfinity and @gbiffle is going to make his SST debut!

DlOmvpiWwAAj4Wk.jpg

7 replies20 retweets75 likes

No surprise there, Dalton seems like a good kid but he just hasn’t performed given the level of equipment he’s had throughout his career. Kinda sucks though he has a road racing background so this was probably his best chance to win lol

He's had some crappy luck this year and should honestly be sitting better than he is right now.

That sucks to see, I hope Dalton gets another opportunity down the line.

He's had some crappy luck this year and should honestly be sitting better than he is right now.

I agree with the crappy luck, I need to check my numbers but I think he was leading the series in crashes for the season

You could say that about anybody. How many of those wrecks were his doing? He has less top 10s then Sauter does wins lol. Coughlin sucks too but hey somebody has gotta pay the bills for the 21

The Biff might be pretty good, I remember he used to be one of the guys out in the desert with the dune buggys and stuff.

Gragson fastest in Canada Truck practice: #18-Noah Gragson was fastest in the opening Truck Series practice for the Chevrolet Silverado 250, with a speed at 109.852mph. #88-Matt Crafton followed, with #4-Todd Gilliland, #8-John Hunter Nemechek, #41-Ben Rhodes, #51-Harrison Burton, #16-Brett Moffitt, #52-Stewart Friesen, #25-Timothy Peters, and #24-Justin Haley closing out the remainder of the top-10.

Tagliani 18th

http://www.espn.com/jayski/trucks/story/_/id/18633614/truck-series-news

d84c5cded2d5425783cf0bbd0cbdbf0d_L.jpg

Ben Rhodes Scores NCWTS Pole For Chevrolet Silverado 250

(BOWMANVILLE, Ont. – Aug. 25, 2018) Ben Rhodes, in the No. 41 FEI World Equestrian Games Ford 150, will start on pole for Sunday’s Chevrolet Silverado 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Stewart Friesen will start 16th.

In damp track conditions, Rhodes, of Louisville, Ky., clinched his fifth career NCWTS pole – and third of the season – with a lap time of 1.30.465 seconds while on rain tires. Starting in the second position will be Noah Gragson of Las Vegas, Nev. in the No. 18 Safelite Autoglass Toyota Tundra. Friesen, in the No. 52 We Build America Chevrolet Silverado is the lone Canadian among eight drivers, along with Johnny Sauter (Necedah, Wis.), Brett Moffitt (Grimes, Ia.), Gragson, Rhodes, Grant Enfinger (Fairhope, Ala.), Justin Haley (Winamac, Ind.) and Matt Crafton (Tulare, Cal.), that have qualified to begin the playoff quest for the 2018 Driver’s Championship starting with Sunday’s Chevrolet Silverado 250.

Other notable Canadians in tomorrow’s feature race are Alex Tagliani (Montreal, Que.) in the No. 12 RONA Chevrolet Silverado, starting from the 10th spot, and DJ Kennington (St. Thomas, Ont.) in the No. 49 APC Auto Parts Chevrolet Silverado, who will start 13th.

http://www.insidetracknews.com/news...s-ncwts-pole-for-chevrolet-silverado-250.html

Truck "Not On TV" Schedule.

THURSDAY, Sept. 13
5:05-5:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series first practice (Follow live)
7:05-7:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice (Follow live)

Start of the triple race weekend, lining them up tonight. 9P.M. EST Fox1. Top 10 Qualifiers at Vegas

upload_2018-9-14_18-8-16.png

I'm eerily excited for tonight's truck race and I have no idea why. I don't really watch the trucks very often but something has me wound up about tonight. Maybe it's just Friday and I am looking forward to having a beer.

I'm eerily excited for tonight's truck race and I have no idea why. I don't really watch the trucks very often but something has me wound up about tonight. Maybe it's just Friday and I am looking forward to having a beer.
yeah me too for some reason. Hope we are on to something. Race whisperers. :D

I haven’t seen a truck race since 2000 at California speedway and decided to give it a go at Vegas this weekend. The racing has been awesome. I’ve seen more action tonight that the past 2 cup races here combined it feels.

I haven’t seen a truck race since 2000 at California speedway and decided to give it a go at Vegas this weekend. The racing has been awesome. I’ve seen more action tonight that the past 2 cup races here combined it feels.

Would be better at the Bullring.

GMS is not ****** around.

Coughlin underperformed and I guess the family have had enough of the NASCAR escapade.

Back
Top Bottom