2018 NASCAR Truck Thread

Dirt-Derby-11.png

ELDORA
Tuesday, July 17

7:05-7:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice, No TV (Follow live)
9:05-9:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice, No TV (Follow live)

Wednesday, July 18
4:30 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series qualifying, FS1 (Follow live)
7 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series qualifying races (Five 10-lap races to set lineup), FS1 (Follow live)
8:15 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series last chance qualifying race (15 laps), FS1 (Follow live)
9 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Eldora Dirt Derby (150 laps, 75 miles), FS1 (Follow live)

I’m impressed they’re only 4 mph slower than Martinsville. They definitely keep learning how to run this place faster and faster

I still find it unbelievable that Matt Crafton has only 1 win the past 2 seasons and it came a year ago here at Eldora..random lol.

As for the race, watch out for my boy Sheldon Creed, my father is a high up at Unitel Rentals and I worked for the company for a bit, so ive followed the kids career. Stadium Super Truck champ and soon to be ARCA champ, he could be this years Bobbie Pierce

Wednesday schedule for Trucks at Eldora
Truck teams will qualify, which will determine their starting spots in qualifying heat races. The results of those races (and a last chance race) will set the field for tonight’s main event.

Here is the today’s track schedule:

(ALL TIMES EASTERN)

12:30 p.m. — Truck garage opens

4 p.m. — Driver/crew chief meeting

4:35 p.m. — Truck qualifying; single vehicle/two laps (Fox Sports 1)

7 p.m. — First qualifying race – 10 laps (FS1, Motor Racing Network)

7:09 p.m. — Second qualifying race – 10 laps (FS1, MRN)

7:18 p.m. — Third qualifying race – 10 laps (FS1, MRN)

7:27 p.m. — Fourth qualifying race – 10 laps (FS1, MRN)

7:36 p.m. — Fifth qualifying race – 10 laps (FS1, MRN)

8:15 p.m. — Last chance qualifying race – 15 laps (FS1, MRN)

8:40 p.m. — Driver introductions

9 p.m. — Eldora Dirt Derby; 150 laps/40-50-60 stages, 75 miles (FS1, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2018/07/18/wednesday-schedule-for-trucks-at-eldora/

Chavous beat that truck up pretty bad on his qualifying lap

Track badly needs water. Cold front came thru yesterday and wiped the humidity out around here which is probably helping the track dry out and slick up. I’ve never seen so much dust trailing these trucks

Track badly needs water. Cold front came thru yesterday and wiped the humidity out around here which is probably helping the track dry out and slick up. I’ve never seen so much dust trailing these trucks
Definitely more then usual, I feel like it's always drier in the qualifying and heats and then less dusty for the feature

Definitely more then usual, I feel like it's always drier in the qualifying and heats and then less dusty for the feature

For sure but this track is crazy dry. Hopefully they don’t overwater the low side again. That was awful to watch as it lost its multi groove feature

I miss dirt track racing so much ! I look forward to this race every year.The fans must be covered in dust by the end lol.

Gander-Outdoors-150@300.png
POCONO
Friday, July 27

Noon-12:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice, No TV
2-2:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice, No TV
Saturday, July 28
10 a.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series qualifying, FS1
1 p.m.: Race: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Gander Outdoors 150 (60 laps, 150 miles), FS1

upload_2018-7-24_8-14-58.png

The trucks can't coil bind their front suspension, but this does the same thing to limit travel. They call it a pig tail or pig tailing the front suspension

Gragson is too sick to qualify, maybe KBM grabs Daniel Suarez or Erik Jones to race the truck?

As usual, the trucks put on a show in practice, plenty of drafting passing and side by side racing..in practice? yeah in practice :) Gragson driving like he was on fire as usual.

upload_2018-8-10_13-6-58.png

Back
Top Bottom