2018 NASCAR Truck Thread

Love this more :D

upload_2018-1-22_20-56-51.png

https://thorsport.com/thorsport-racing-partners-ford-performance

Yeah so happy Ben is staying and to have a Ford to root for in the truck series

I think Rhodes is the best out there this year. Gragson might come into his own in KDB's stuff. Hell of a race side by side with Bell last year.

Unlike you ... I actually get some food in my mouth when I eat :D

Snickers Bar. Fontana. 85 degrees. Wrapper flew off. Melting happens. The Monster stain came from an accidental (maybe) proportional issue regarding shots to ounces. We know I have an issue with this. Gonna go sippy cup this year. Hydration is crucial. :D

Was hoping Rhodes would switch teams or move up. Really like the guy but can't get behind a Ford driver. Don't think this is s good move for ThorSport.

a Toyota using the spec motor and the "3". Why there is a little something there for everybody

Some of us are just fine with opportunities for underfunded teams to at least have a long shot at being competative.

Anderson has four trucks and will drive a Toyota at restrictor-plate races and a Chevrolet at intermediate and short tracks. He also acquired a Ford truck from the now defunct Brad Keselowski Racing.

“The deal with manufacturers for us just came down to dollars and cents,” Anderson said. “Before this year I wouldn’t have made the moves in acquiring those trucks because it would have made no sense to have one Toyota motor, one Ford motor and a Chevrolet motor. But now with this Ilmor (spec) motor, you can run this motor in the truck you race and it doesn’t have to be manufacturer specific.”

http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2018/01/31/jordan-anderson-plans-to-compete-full-time-in-truck-series/

Several new teams for Daytona. I wonder if they will run the whole season. That is the owner points transfer and not the entry list for the car counters

Last edited:
Final practice for the trucks. Some different names in the top 10. Qualifying tomorrow will probably show who has what
upload_2018-2-15_16-34-56.png

Shows how much aero advantage the Yotas have. It's the only KDB truck with an NC-1 engine. Gilliland is going to need it though

Done with the Truck series. Won't do spec. Why Toyota is even trying is beyond me. They win, and NASCAR will turn up the volume on the NT1. Pretty obvious isn't it? I'll catch the young guns when they are running real Toyotas. I won't do spec at any level. I have no interest. None.

Done with the Truck series. Won't do spec. Why Toyota is even trying is beyond me. They win, and NASCAR will turn up the volume on the NT1. Pretty obvious isn't it? I'll catch the young guns when they are running real Toyotas. I won't do spec at any level. I have no interest. None.
:XXROFL::XXROFL:

You should be happy. NASCAR stared down Toyota, and Toyota blinked. Guess Toyota hasn't bought NASCAR after all. If they are going to do this, ****** get the symbols off of the grills, and replace it with a NASCAR logo or something.

Back
Top Bottom