2018 NASCAR Truck Thread

oh that is your axe to grind:)..yeah that would suck. not going to tell him I will be watching. eek.

I suppose it's my own fault for not setting the DVR to record it, but I wasn't expecting such an early start.

The trucks typically put on a really good show, and it's a shame that NASCAR doesn't do them any favors with the schedule.

I suppose it's my own fault for not setting the DVR to record it, but I wasn't expecting such an early start.

The trucks typically put on a really good show, and it's a shame that NASCAR doesn't do them any favors with the schedule.

I hear that. No argument from me. Starts at 4 here in the CST time zone. It is replayed showing 3:00 am on FS-1 Saturday morning

I suppose it's my own fault for not setting the DVR to record it
I have mine preset to record the Cup Xfinity and Truck races. Among other reasons, I like to watch them after I get back from a track trip.

Great race...Sauter smoked 'em.

Does Waltrip always push the youth? Seems that is the predominate thing he talks about.

Great race...Sauter smoked 'em.

Does Waltrip always push the youth? Seems that is the predominate thing he talks about.
He push's Toyota's, especially JGR, kybu and kbm's drivers. He and Darrell has and has had a contract with them for years. It's a known fact and not too hard to verify.

I set my DVR to max start early and max end late on all three series. Paid off a lot of times.

Truck races are the best of the three series, JMHO (but I am correct on this) :D

upload_2018-5-7_17-16-7.png

Yeah KDB said at the first of the season he was going to be at Kansas. One can hope for another wheel to fall off. If Gragson is better than him he won't pass him. The others, one can hope.

Same company just a different brand.

The article conveniently forgets to add that the win was cucumbered.

You should have been around when Bubba was full time and KDB at least half of the races were driving KBM trucks. One or the other or both would be dirty frequently.

New tire compounds on both sides for the trucks @ Kansas
Truck Series

This is the first time Truck teams have run either of these two Goodyear tire codes. Compared to what the Trucks ran at Kansas in 2017, this left-side code features a construction update to align with other speedways.

Set limits: Six sets for the event

Tire Codes: Left-side — D-4784; Right-side — D-4720

Tire Circumference: Left-side — 2,227 mm (87.68 in.); Right-side — 2,252 mm (88.66 in.)

Minimum Recommended Inflation: Left Front — 24 psi; Left Rear — 22 psi; Right Front — 52 psi; Right Rear — 50 psi

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2018/05/08/goodyear-tire-info-for-cup-at-kansas-speedway/

27 15/16" tall left sides, 28 1/4" tall right sides

Back
Top Bottom