2018 Texas -- AAA TEXAS 500 -- Pre-Race Thread

i wonder if ganassi is changing to ford or toy next year and is not getting anymore help from hendrick.they race honda in indy and ford in imsa,they just cant get this bad over night.
Sure they can. Just remember who does the engine tuning on every motor. It sure isn't
a Ganassi employee. I liked it better when teams had their own engine department.

No harm, I was just asking a question. I would have expected him at Kansas, but SOI clued me in why he's at Texas.
Could he be interviewing for a job at the networks?
He was really good in the booth and could replace Burton in my books.

Could he be interviewing for a job at the networks?
He was really good in the booth and could replace Burton in my books.
He said he doesn't want to race the full time schedule, and I think if he chose to travel the NASCAR schedule he'd be racing. That's just what I've gathered tho I could be wrong

Looking forward to the race today...driver's gonna be on edge all day, sliding into one another. Time for the guys like Larson, KyBu, and Bowyer to shine.

Thanks. Who's SMH?

Pretty sure it means this . . . .

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smh

but then again he could be referring to this guy . . .

stanley.jpg

#48 team has gone through inspection 3 times.
He passed the 3rd time through --- will only lose practice time next race.

However --- Byron's car failed all 3 times.
Bob Pockrass‏Verified account @bobpockrass
William Byron, who earned the ninth starting spot for today at Texas, will drop to the rear during pace laps for failing prerace tech three times. His car chief was ejected as well.

I liked seeing Carl.. It'd be cool if he came back he was always one of my favorites even despite him costing Joey a championship. (Yes I know Joey also cost him one)

I'm really just here to show off my new avatar :D

Byron's car failed all 3 times.
William Byron, who earned the ninth starting spot for today at Texas, will drop to the rear during pace laps for failing prerace tech three times. His car chief was ejected as well.
I can almost see Eddie Gossage right now...

"Car chief ejected... Hmmm, that gives me an idea... Yeah, we can get him ejected Texas style..."

TMS Human Cannonball 2.jpg
TMS Human Cannonball.jpg

He passed the 3rd time through --- will only lose practice time next race.

However --- Byron's car failed all 3 times.

HMS has GOT to stop shooting themselves in the foot like this. They just aren't good enough to keep digging holes for themselves before the race ever starts. I swear to God I don't understand the mentality over there at times lately.

Reactions: Pat
Dustin Long‏ @dustinlong 1m1 minute ago
#NASCAR ... Competition caution at Lap 30 today (heavy rain last night) Tire Dragon was used again this morning on the track in same areas had been used before event

Another concept that has long ago outlived it's usefulness. If the drivers and crew chiefs can't figure this out without NASCAR holding their hand, then they don't belong here.

Reactions: Pat
The dude doing intros... LMFAOOOOO

Anyone figure out the order they are using for the intros? I'm lost.

Back
Top Bottom