2019 ABC Supply 500

No idea what you saw man, the team is working on the car under red and is going to take the penalty for that.
My mistake I saw a hauler with the red and blue he was running leaving the track they hadn't shown us him in the garage at that point

My mistake I saw a hauler with the red and blue he was running leaving the track they hadn't shown us him in the garage at that point

It's all good, hopefully I didn't come off rude when I said that. Just wanted to inform you on what you couldn't see since you're at the track.

I enjoy the history of IndyCar running at Pocono, but a part of me dreads these races given the obvious potential.

I wish there were more ovals of unique length between a mile and 1.5, like Gateway length.

If only Nazareth wasn't left to rot away. Really unique track that was 45 minutes away from Pocono...

It's all good, hopefully I didn't come off rude when I said that. Just wanted to inform you on what you couldn't see since you're at the track.
Not at all I hope he can get back out there Rossi is my guy

10 lap penalty? Why is there a variety of lap totals they can give? Hes literally on lap -7 now

So them working on the car is a min of a two lap penalty. Which could be a lot smarter than just waiting. But they don't seem to be close to being done and they might be going green here soon. :(

10 lap penalty? Why is there a variety of lap totals they can give? Hes literally on lap -7 now

Yikes, yeah now they just said that on TV that it's 10 laps... WOW that's huge. Kinda dumb to go that extreme with it. Surely when it ain't his fault.

10 laps penalty. I dont think there is anything more to gain by staying. Now they do really need to pack it up.

Never got there but it was fun in video games

I spent part of my childhood in the Lehigh Valley. Penske built the track when I was a young kid. I was just old enough to remember going to the first Indy practice in 1987. The track was shaped similar to Phoenix with the up hill/downhill element of North Wilkesboro.

10-lap penalty in addition to however many more they fall down once this goes green and they're stuck in the garage...really don't know if it's worth it to go back out there, they're gonna need a lot of help to salvage points.

10 lap penalties, a bit extreme, but who am I to to judge. Then again, it's pretty lenient compared to the other series. NASCAR for example, doesn't let anyone fix their car in the garage period

I don't understand why you would allow a compromised car to continue on at one of the high speed tracks.

I do not understand the need for the ten lap penalty. There is no incentive to going to the garage with a wrecked car that needs to be eliminated. You either let teams re-enter with repaired cars or you don't. Seems like a pointless middle ground.

Between driving through his pit crew with a dominant car at Texas and almost killing half the field today maybe Sato should just get ready for next season

Wow just 75 laps in? I went away for a while and thought the race was at least 120+ laps in.

Wow just 75 laps in? I went away for a while and thought the race was at least 120+ laps in.

2:45 start for a 500 mile race in mid-August is crazy. The line of storms is still a good 60-90 minutes away. Hopefully that solo cell stays away. They need to get moving though...

Clouds are building off behind the short chute I don't think we get to 200

Clouds are building off behind the short chute I don't think we get to 200

They're going to have to clear the stands before it hits. 100-125 laps is probably the best we can do. I live about 40 miles due north and it's just starting to get here now...

Shaping up to be a good duel. Not sure if they'll have to pit before the weather comes...

Getting dark off to the north (short chute/turn 3). Going to be an interesting finish. They should make a decision...

Back
Top Bottom