2019 Bristol I -- Food City 500 -- Pre-Race Thread

upload_2019-4-5_16-42-11.png

Im watching qualifying and the stroking of DW is soo over the top. he cant be out of the booth quick enough

Im watching qualifying and the stroking of DW is soo over the top. he cant be out of the booth quick enough
While I think the man is entitled to do some reminiscing, he's overdoing it a bit. I hope he doesn't approach the rest of the season like he's doing with Q tonight.

I watched the whole darn thing -- single car would be more entertaining. DW is dripping with emotion. Blaney ran himself out of the sticky line AND Chase executed when it mattered.

Did I hear "Boogity Boogity Boogity" will be from the Flag Tower this week?

Nascar tinkers with everything, can't race a super speedway twice without tinkering with cooling area or something. Manipulation of the racing surface too.

Smith broke it and his promise to put it back if the new configuration didn't work

They had one of the biggest draws outside of Daytona and Indy and all they had to do was leave it as it was...

No can do. What was the base to build the last great colessuem wasn't good enough. By the way if you remember DW ABD Mickey were two who lobied hard for the reconfig if I recall cirrectly. They wanted to make it a driver's track.......wtf...

Smith broke it and his promise to put it back if the new configuration didn't work

They had one of the biggest draws outside of Daytona and Indy and all they had to do was leave it as it was...

No can do. What was the base to build the last great colessuem wasn't good enough. By the way if you remember DW ABD Mickey were two who lobied hard for the reconfig if I recall cirrectly. They wanted to make it a driver's track.......wtf...

A bunch of nonsense to mess with that place, it was always a drivers track

The track record holder is the guy who cut the fastest ever lap during qualifying.

Perhaps some fans feel that Blaney’s lap shouldn’t count, or am I reading that wrong?

It was nice to hear Chase be honest about this one meaning more to him as the big tracks is almost all car. Great for him and his team, long overdue if you ask me.

And then the, yeah, I am actually excited as the first pit stall means a lot here.
Yeah the whole non plate pole thing has been something I've been looking forward to as a fan of his for a while, so it's interesting to actually hear how much of a big deal that was to him. I think it was at Phoenix where he first mentioned how much that was bothering him.

Yeah the whole non plate pole thing has been something I've been looking forward to as a fan of his for a while, so it's interesting to actually hear how much of a big deal that was to him. I think it was at Phoenix where he first mentioned how much that was bothering him.

The way Chase closed out Watkins Glen was awesome

Looking forward to seeing his short-track run on Sunday

Holy guacamole. Chad Kemenah took the pole at Eldora last year with a 13.8 in a sprint car. Haha these guys are absolutely booking it around here, dear lord this race should be amazing.

Just absolutely pure speed
Jason Blonde turned a lap of 13.245 at Bristol in a Sprint Car a few years back.

how quick it changes. Elliott into the wall, wrinkles up the rear quarter. will the fix be good enough?

Back
Top Bottom