2020 Gander Outdoor Truck Series

Travis Pastrana was terrible. Roush probably thought he had a pretty good deal using Pastrana's money. But Travis tore up everything he touched. I think it will be a contest to see who wrecks first, Decker or Pastrana.
I don't care if he tears up the snack bar...if TP is in the house it's going to be an interesting fun time. :punkrocke :)

Kinda complicated changes at Gateway

https://www.jayski.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/31/2020/7/29/pit-stop-procedures.jpg

Just require them all to be done during green. Pit stops under caution restart at the tail end or other penalty. Set all cautions for 2.5 minutes minimum (standard commercial break) and restart when clean up is complete or the commercial break ends.

Oh, and the yellow comes out once pit road has been closed during the last two laps of a stage, call that the end of the stage. Start the 2.5 minute commercial caution clock and restart when the ads are over. IF we have to have the stage breaks.

For one, I think they need a Daytona replacement for Poole. Unless he opts out of the #15 Cup car that weekend. But that’s where he earns points.
yeah it isn't much to get excited over. Backmarker Yota team that hasn't been showing any life about getting better.

Natalie on a road course
You worried about her, I'm looking at Bobby Kennedy and Mike Skeen. Yes, that Mike Skeen from Mosport back in 2013 is back.

Bobby is a known Trans Am driver and is a pretty good one at that. I need to see Max Papis back out there if Skeen is going to be out there.

You worried about her, I'm looking at Bobby Kennedy and Mike Skeen. Yes, that Mike Skeen from Mosport back in 2013 is back.

Bobby is a known Trans Am driver and is a pretty good one at that. I need to see Max Papis back out there if Skeen is going to be out there.

we need Skeen's slugger girlfriend if she is still around

Back
Top Bottom