2020 Gander Outdoor Truck Series

It's possible that Bayne might be competitive at the truck level

He has 187 starts at the Cup level and 152 in the Xfinity Series, but Darlington will be his first appearance in the Truck Series. In his career, the 29-year-old won two Xfinity races and one Cup race, famously coming in the Daytona 500 in just his second ever start with the Wood Brothers.

Starting positions for Thursday's race

1599667349575.png

I've never seen them be more wrong with forecasts than what they have been here locally over the past few months. Hopefully the same is true for Richmond.
I hear that. Three different posts about the weather forecast, three different guesses. It was supposed to be sunny and in the 80's for here today, rainy and in the 60's :idunno:

I hear that. Three different posts about the weather forecast, three different guesses. It was supposed to be sunny and in the 80's for here today, rainy and in the 60's :idunno:

Sounds about the opposite as what they predicted for here. They still can't decide whether it will rain today or not. They take out the chance, then when storms pop up they once again say it's gonna rain.

Niece is bringing in Conor Daly and Travis Pastrana for Vegas:

Really cool.

What's the big deal with this guy? Hasn't he repeatedly demonstrated he's not catching on to driving stock cars? Are his fans from other sports still tuning in to watch him tear up some hardware? Good on Niece to find a ride buyer, but 'Massive news for America'? :blink:

What's the big deal with this guy? Hasn't he repeatedly demonstrated he's not catching on to driving stock cars? Are his fans from other sports still tuning in to watch him tear up some hardware? Good on Niece to find a ride buyer, but 'Massive news for America'? :blink:
Pastrana is still a big name in action sports.

He can do whatever he wants at this point.

Maybe a tripple header including Villeneuve. The "tear it up 500"
Villeneuve is just the last of the late brakers.

Dude literally waits until he's 75-100 meters out to brake in a 3000+ lb stock car.

I'd hire him for road courses, if I could afford him.

Villeneuve is just the last of the late brakers.

Dude literally waits until he's 75-100 meters out to brake in a 3000+ lb stock car.

I'd hire him for road courses, if I could afford him.

yeah he did a great job of late breaking Danica and booting her in the sand trap. And he seems to think turn one at Watkins Glenn is the bumper car turn

So is Ty Majeski completely out of Niece now? Or are they just putting him on hold?

Thought he did a fairly decent job based on where he is in the points...just missed the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom