2020 Xfinity Series News

I don't know why, but he has been beyond awful since he got in that 8 car this year. At least for now, Michael Annett isn't the worst driver on that team.

I don't know why, but he has been beyond awful since he got in that 8 car this year. At least for now, Michael Annett isn't the worst driver on that team.
He finished 17th.

Annett finished 17th a California. Hemric has yet to finish, but Hemric has to do well this time around to really salvage is career. I'm glad he's honest with himself, but he can't beat himself up about it. California he had a tire failure, but Pheonix was more his fault than anything else. Hemric was running better than Annett until it came apart.

He knows pressure is on, but I'm not concerned. He just needs a good finish for his confidence. I do quite like the honesty though, he knows what he needs to do.

36 entered for Atlanta
ESsf74JWAAsmANK

Yeah fat baby's F, wild bears S in the woods and the Jackass stinks up the lower series. :punkrocke I bet he runs the trucks...can't wait.

David Starr is out at JD Motorsports as of today.

He's been pretty bad to be fair and Johnny Davis admits the COVID-19 deal caused David to lose his sponsorship. Jeffery Earnhardt will be in the 6 car going foreward:

He's been pretty bad to be fair and Johnny Davis admits the COVID-19 deal caused David to lose his sponsorship. Jeffery Earnhardt will be in the 6 car going foreward:
He hasn't been good since the truck series, I mean hes not been with great rides but still plus he is 53

The back 20 is getting interesting. J Earnhardt has a temper, he's the ironhead part of the family :laugh:

The start time has been moved up because of the weather

Toyota 200
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - Darlington Raceway
6:00pm/et
Green flag: 6:16pm/et
Laps: 147 - Stages: 45/90/147
TV:
FS1 - Radio: MRN, Sirius XM NASCAR

Tuesday, May 19 – UPDATED
** ACCESS RESTRICTED – ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL ONLY **
** ENTRANCE SCHEDULE AVAILABLE BY DEPARTMENT **

8:30 AM-10:30 AM NXS HAULERS ENTER (SCREENING IN PROGRESS)
10:30 AM-5:30 PM NXS GARAGE ACCESS SCREENING IN PROGRESS
2:45 PM-3:15 PM PACE VEHICLE CALIBRATION
4:00 PM-5:30 PM NXS ENGINE PRIME & FINAL ADJUSTMENTS (PIT ROAD)
5:30 PM TRACK SERVICES MEETING (RADIO CHANNEL ASSIGNMENT)
5:50 PM NXS DRIVERS REPORT TO VEHICLES (GRID LOCATION)
6:00 PM NXS RACE (STAGES 45/90/147 LAPS = 200.1 MILES)
8:30 PM NXS HAULERS EXIT

And NWS says Thursday, 70%; Thursday night, 40%.

It's going to get awfully crowded in that infield if both series are there on the same day. Crowded by current standards, that is.

I just mentioned this in the Darlington pre-race thread, but if they don't get the Cup race in Thursday would they run the Cup race on Friday with the 600 coming up on Sunday?

On another note, watching some of this Bristol replay from 1985 on FS1 and it's crazy how different that place looked back then They still had grass in some parts of the infield.

I just mentioned this in the Darlington pre-race thread, but if they don't get the Cup race in Thursday would they run the Cup race on Friday with the 600 coming up on Sunday?

On another note, watching some of this Bristol replay from 1985 on FS1 and it's crazy how different that place looked back then They still had grass in some parts of the infield.
They had an old school truck race from Bristol a couple days ago. I thought the same thing about the way it was before the curve. I forgot how much the place has changed.

Looking at the radar it seems like most of the rain is heading off to the northeast? Might they be able to get things going by 4-5?

Ray Black Jr is out of the 07 at SS Greenlight, Rick Ware and Bobby Dotter, owner of SS Greenlight, have struck a deal. Smithley will be in the 07, Black's sponsor is his Dad's personal company and CDA (Commercial Diving Academy) has been shut down since March.

Back
Top Bottom