2021 Silly Season

It PROBABLE was in the cards that Cendric was getting the ride if not 21 then 22 for sure.
I would really like to see him stay in Xfinity for 1 more year to see if he can dominate the whole season rather than just a short burst of good runs.
If Cendric and Briscoe get equal rides in cup, I say Briscoe dominates.

Today is a prime example of why I would take Matty ANY day. You can't buy that kind of fire and passion, and Larson sure as hell doesn't have it, at least for stock car racing.....
Agreed. I would rather have an average driver give 100% every week over a legendary driver who gives 95% every week. Passion trumps experience all the time

Kyle Larson posted an essay to his website relating his experience of the last 5 months. He sounds sincere and I’m willing as a fan to give him another chance. Who here hasn’t needed one of those before? Click the link to read it:

He's sorry that he got caught and this essay was comprised of months of choosing words wisely for the sake of positive publicity. I'm all for 2nd chances and think he deserves another chance, but you'll ndver convince me he is sorry about what he said.

Kyle Larson posted an essay to his website relating his experience of the last 5 months. He sounds sincere and I’m willing as a fan to give him another chance. Who here hasn’t needed one of those before? Click the link to read it:

Just CC it to every boardroom CEO and marketing departments everywhere and maybe he'll get back in...

Maybe my Preece wins at the Roval prediction isn't as far-fetched as I thought

Road Courses have not been his strong suit. Which is kinda weird because he's good at other "driver's" tracks. In Xfinity he drove one of the POS red Flexseal cars to a no-BS 7th at Darlington. I believe he also got a top 10 or possibly two top 10s at New Hampshire in the same POS car.

but you'll ndver convince me he is sorry about what he said.
Of course he is sorry, he is sorry he said those things because of what he has LOST because of it. If you lost millions of dollars and your life style would you not be sorry??
I doubt he is any more a racist than the majority of people who will help anyone BUT use words they shouldn't.
When you ask God for forgiveness for your trespasses, remember you first must forgive those who trespass against you.

Not surprised at all by this. It still leaves the question who's in the 4th car. Whatever number that will be.

Larson may make more sense now if they piece together sponsorship for him its easier to sell than getting someone to commit to him for a full season.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good for Alex. He’s proven his worth in the sport. Deserves the stability and opportunity to succeed long term at HMS. He’ll give the 48 car a good run.

Now the question remains what becomes of the vacant 88/25/?

Soooo do they go 3 car or fill the 88?
The article I put in the "Bowman to the 48" thread said HMS will be announcing that in the next couple of weeks. It said Larson is the top candidate for the 88.

This all but confirms Larson to Hendrick. Don’t need to convince a sponsor to sponsor him if you are just going to throw HendrickCars.com on the car.

Is he moving to the #48 shop or is his shop just rebranding to the #48?
Don't take this to the bank because I haven't been to HMS since last year. But if my memory is correct the 48 and 88 were already in the same shop.

Don't take this to the bank because I haven't been to HMS since last year. But if my memory is correct the 48 and 88 were already in the same shop.
They dont keep teams in the same shop anymore, they are all together now.

I didn’t explain well. What I mean was, if Bowman’s cars are just going to be rebranded with the #48 or if he is actually changing teams.

They dont keep teams in the same shop anymore, they are all together now.

I didn’t explain well. What I mean was, if Bowman’s cars are just going to be rebranded with the #48 or if he is actually changing teams.
It only makes sense to me if he changes teams ... meaning cars and personnel.

Back
Top Bottom