2021 Silly Season

JGR sets crew chief lineups for 2021; Stevens-Busch duo split up - NASCAR MOBILE https://www.nascar.com/wp-content/themes/ndms-2016/native/article.php?post_id=291003

Wow are you ****ting me?

Adam Stevens wins 2 champions in 5 seasons with Kyle Busch, and after 1 almost winless season...they get separated?

Jesus man.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
This is another surprise. Stevens and KDB were a very successful combo.
It will be intersting to see how this works out. When Penske rotated crew chiefs it didn't hurt them at all.

Incredible Stevens-Busch are split up, the urgency and pressure these fellas face both on the track and in the shop is real deal.

I can't believe how cutthroat JGR is. Win me 2 championships, one last year......sorry your performance wasn't good enough, time for you to do something else around here

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I guess the thing I didn't consider maybe it was Adam that wanted the change. Guess we'll probably never know

I can't believe how cutthroat JGR is. Win me 2 championships, one last year......sorry your performance wasn't good enough, time for you to do something else around here

Yo Allen we lov ya, your family, but we need you to take one for the team. We (and you know what that means) want you to help out Christopher...show him the Gibbs yota TRD way. Yeah we know he doesn't have a prayer in hell of winning the title next year, and your bonus will probably be smaller, but that's business. Oh, and by the way, no more free M&M's for you

Probably because of this. Ouch Bob. Look out, here comes the preacher with the knife

But...Stevens has 2 wins in a year and a half with Kyle driving, has obviously struggled with the one day shows, and you put him with Bell? I don't know understand the logic.

I like this post. It seems when Kyle can't practice the car to get the balance right, Adam can't do it on his own and he can't steal Pearn's notes.
Bell doesn't have a chance in hell if this is what he is facing.

Reactions: Pat
I don’t see what the big deal is replacing Stevens with someone else. It wasn’t working for the 18 for a year and a half now, Kyle had a pretty lackluster season in general.

I guess the 54 will be the Busch/Hamlin/Ty Gibbs/Bubba(?)/Eckes//Chandler Smith/ride buyer car.

How will Revman take this news? Maybe he already suspected it and just hasn't shared it with us.

Been looking for this thread....I HATE THIS. I am a huge Adam Stevens fan, and I don't like this at all....but I will be real about this....it didn't happen unless Kyle wanted it to happen, and I am not happy about that either. Just another blow in a ****** season for me. Oh well, that's what makes this sport so damn intriguing, and why my fandom never wanes.

Yo Allen we lov ya, your family, but we need you to take one for the team. We (and you know what that means) want you to help out Christopher...show him the Gibbs yota TRD way. Yeah we know he doesn't have a prayer in hell of winning the title next year, and your bonus will probably be smaller, but that's business. Oh, and by the way, no more free M&M's for you

Put the beer down. His name is Adam.

I guess the thing I didn't consider maybe it was Adam that wanted the change. Guess we'll probably never know

I am wondering about this....We haven't heard Kyle bitch about his crew chief...and Kyle isn't one to hold back.

Hard to say. Stevens might end up bailing like Carl or Pearn unless they have him locked up in a contract.

Hard to say. Stevens might end up bailing like Carl or Pearn unless they have him locked up in a contract.

Those were vastly different situations. Adam is homegrown. Just like Dave who is still there....and....and.....and

Back
Top Bottom