2022 Camping World Truck Series

1646419161227.png

Bringing on Jerry Baxter was the best thing for Tanner Gray.

Much improved and Todd Bodine is less than two tenths off of Fresien, very impressive stuff.

I thought she was getting money from the Busch beer project? Anyway, she would be better served going the car owner route and putting in someone who can help her. She isnt capable.
Yea, I get your thoughts about her. No idea how much of that Busch money she is getting, but hearing its not that substantial in her case. Doubt we will see her going the owner route, she has an abundance of confidence in her own driving ability.
Regardless, she has made a living racing stock cars, mostly on her own and there aren't that many women that have done that.

Yea, I get your thoughts about her. No idea how much of that Busch money she is getting, but hearing its not that substantial in her case. Doubt we will see her going the owner route, she has an abundance of confidence in her own driving ability.
Regardless, she has made a living racing stock cars, mostly on her own and there aren't that many women that have done that.
making a living and being competitive are different worlds.

That was a great race last night, but that end of Stage 1 caution man, lasted too long.

You cannot tell me that NASCAR doesn't have the technology to see who gets stage points at the end of the stage without throwing a caution.

I made a living in NASCAR, not everyone drives. You gotta have people to put the car on the track and its not personal, its a fact she doesnt have the talent to run in any of the top 3 series its backed up by her results, not my words.
Ok, I was ready to move on...but you perked my interest in your "fact" statement. What are the facts that prove she doesn't have the talent to run in any of the top 3 series? Maybe you can enlighten me. Are you thinking she failed where others succeeded in the same equipment with the same setup and same team. I don't recall that happening, but perhaps you do. Maybe it's because she didn't finish in the top ten a certain percent of the time?
Steve Kinser bombed (unfortunately) in NASCAR. By your definition are you saying he didn't have the talent either?

Ok, I was ready to move on...but you perked my interest in your "fact" statement. What are the facts that prove she doesn't have the talent to run in any of the top 3 series? Maybe you can enlighten me. Are you thinking she failed where others succeeded in the same equipment with the same setup and same team. I don't recall that happening, but perhaps you do. Maybe it's because she didn't finish in the top ten a certain percent of the time?
Steve Kinser bombed (unfortunately) in NASCAR. By your definition are you saying he didn't have the talent either?
Its a fact. Visually you can see her lack of talent, poor decisions, bonehead moves etc.. I can name many drivers that would be faster in the same truck. She never sniffed a decent ride because everyone in the garage knows it just like I do. As far as the Steve Kinser comparison, I dont think you know how foolish that looks. He raced 5 times in Cup something Cobb has never done.

Its a fact. Visually you can see her lack of talent, poor decisions, bonehead moves etc.. I can name many drivers that would be faster in the same truck. She never sniffed a decent ride because everyone in the garage knows it just like I do. As far as the Steve Kinser comparison, I dont think you know how foolish that looks. He raced 5 times in Cup something Cobb has never done.
I get it now...your opinion, not "fact".
Kinser reference proved my point.

NASCAR official on not calling caution for Truck crash: ‘We’ll get that fixed’​

Speaking on “The Morning Drive” Tuesday on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio, Elton Sawyer, NASCAR vice president of officiating and technical inspection, said of the sanctioning body’s response to the Boyd incident:

“First and foremost we’re glad that Spencer is OK. Second, that’s on us. We have to own that as the sanctioning body. We had meetings post-event to look at our process and procedure and what we need to do to be better. We have more meetings (Tuesday) to put more process in place to make sure that never ever happens again.

“It was kind of a perfect storm at the end of the race, but that’s zero excuse. We’ll get that fixed and move forward on that. Again, most important thing is Spencer is doing better.”

I think they are going to put a good show on today. Perhaps the most interested i have ever been watching truck practice. Don't know if it just the car shadow, but it sure looks like they are hugging the boundary line.

Back
Top Bottom