2022 Xfinity Series News

Well, the past provisional is reduced to 6 races I believe. Is this the latest bushwacker deal I wonder?

Guessing because he's the only past champion running a full season

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yeah it sounds like their labeling of a past champion is for the Xfinity series only and I lose it from there. Many drivers racing in Cup are past champions in the Xfinity series. If they said last years past champion only, it sure would have cleared things up.

Guessing because he's the only past champion running a full season

I'm guessing it has to be a past champion who's running for Xfinity points, not one running for Truck or Cup points. Which is pretty much the same thing.

I’m confused why Dale Jr doesn’t get a champions provisional.

1) He attempted a race last season
2) He declared Xfinity points

I’m confused why Dale Jr doesn’t get a champions provisional.

1) He attempted a race last season
2) He declared Xfinity points
I'm confused why he would need one? Like I said before if he can't make it on speed with that equipment he shouldn't be out there anymore. The field isn't that strong

I'm confused why he would need one? Like I said before if he can't make it on speed with that equipment he shouldn't be out there anymore. The field isn't that strong

The 88 doesn’t have owners points in a rainout. The Xfinity field has a lot of midpack teams and 40+ every week attempting.

Did the 88 team submit an entry listing Dale “Closed Head Injury” Earnhardt Jr as the driver?

Daytona is the first points paying race.

Why would we be talking about the past champion’s provisional at Martinsville?

Daytona is the first points paying race.

Why would we be talking about the past champion’s provisional at Martinsville?

Because Martinsville is a race on the schedule and the 88 is entered for it. Is the rules for the past champions provisional any different at Daytona one week or Martinsville another?

Because Martinsville is a race on the schedule and the 88 is entered for it. Is the rules for the past champions provisional any different at Daytona one week or Martinsville another?
The way the tweet reads, only Hemric is eligible for the past champion provisional

No. They’re the same.

I assumed we were talking about the Daytona race. My bad. 🙄

I’d rather The Junior stayed out of the cars. One bad hit could ruin the rest of his life. His wife, children, family members, friends, business partners and his many fans deserve better.

JMO, of course.

Back
Top Bottom