2022 Xfinity Series News

So far 2 drive the 18 part time this year. Waiting for the inevitable KDB forced to race because of sponsors next

Perplexed by the Toyota Motorsports cap and "GR" reference to the Supra. Motorsports cap so old school, and "GR" has not been used in reference to the Supra in the Xfinity Series.

Perplexed by the Toyota Motorsports cap and "GR" reference to the Supra. Motorsports cap so old school, and "GR" has not been used in reference to the Supra in the Xfinity Series.
Well, I'm sure they have plenty of old suits laying around the way they go thru drivers.

I’m kinda bummed there’s really no Cup Drivers in the Saturday race at Daytona. It was a always a big time feel when you had a guy like Tony Stewart driving for KHI and I believe he did a year with RCR. Or Jr when he ran with RCR. You’d have random driver/team combos like that just because it was Daytona

Well thats not good

Interesting. Where would this vehicle have been coming from? SR-100 looks to be 25 or 30 miles north of the track. Do the series haulers work out of Charlotte too?

Thanks. For some reason I just assumed they were based in Daytona.

Prolly forgot to pull one of these after the off-season...

1644948326293.png

I’m kinda bummed there’s really no Cup Drivers in the Saturday race at Daytona. It was a always a big time feel when you had a guy like Tony Stewart driving for KHI and I believe he did a year with RCR. Or Jr when he ran with RCR. You’d have random driver/team combos like that just because it was Daytona

Ya I agree Logano/Keselowski in a Ford & Bubba in the 18 would have been cool

Hold on while I get dressed

Due to cancer causing agents in well most everything now a lot of department have gone to clean cabs, so you can't even put on any gear until you exit the truck. You'll see a lot more of this in the future

Back
Top Bottom