2022 Xfinity Series News

It has been announced Landon Cassill will be getting A.J. Allmendinger's 2021 Crew Chief who guided him to 5 wins. This is a dream for Cassill - by far the best ride he's ever had and a top flight Crew Chief. Hopefully he'll perform as well as he should with this type of equipment and Crew Chief.

If she hadn't BSd about what the crowd said there would have been no "Let's Go Brandon" meme. It's all on her
Yeah because "and the crowd is chanting **** the legitimately elected President because they are a bunch of treason supporting fascists" would have worked. Don't be a moron.

Yeah because "and the crowd is chanting **** the legitimately elected President because they are a bunch of treason supporting fascists" would have worked. Don't be a moron.
Much as it pains me to disagree, it's possible to be opposed to an administration without being a treasonous fascist. (Unless they were wearing MAGA hats?)

But one can be opposed without being a vulgar scene-stealer. That's just booger-eaters being booger-eaters.

Last edited:
Much as it pains me to disagree, it's possible to be opposed to an administration without being a treasonous fascist. (Unless they were wearing MAGA hats?)

But one can be opposed without being a vulgar scene-stealer. That's just booger-eaters being booger-eaters.
you left out "supporting". This was after Jan6 when a trump backed treasonous mob failed to overthrow the country's democracy. I don't forget that Talladega is the place where more flags of the confederacy flew than anywhere else, so I am not surprised with a crude vocal minority shouting expletives about a fairly elected president. I don't remember in my lifetime any crowd anywhere saying that about any president. They were taught to say that. No respect. The red states, one in which I live as a rule are the least educated Americans in the U.S. It shows. (is he calling us dumb Billy Bob?)

^ Take that!

New sponsors are “vetted” prior to approval ... pretty common. Once in a while a bad actor slips through the cracks ... some people lose money, careers are affected, New York lawyers involved and so on. DC Solar is the most recent example but there have been lots of financial / legal embarrassments. Each and every one of them reflected badly on NASCAR, the team owners, drivers and all the other corporate sponsors. Guilt by association.

In this case, NASCAR has more than sufficient cause to refuse to approve the application by the crypto-sponsor.

^ Take that!

New sponsors are “vetted” prior to approval ... pretty common. Once in a while a bad actor slips through the cracks ... some people lose money, careers are affected, New York lawyers involved and so on. DC Solar is the most recent example but there have been lots of financial / legal embarrassments. Each and every one of them reflected badly on NASCAR, the team owners, drivers and all the other corporate sponsors. Guilt by association.

In this case, NASCAR has more than sufficient cause to refuse to approve the application by the crypto-sponsor.
Nascar got scammed by DC Solar "sponsor" for 5.7 million, and the FBI raided Ganassi's shop. Ganassi had to shut down their Xfinity program. Nascar, contrary to some people's beliefs, might have saved Brandon and the team from themselves.

This thread is no longer about nascar and all about politics. Mods, dont you think its time to shut it down?
Ehhhh. Let them go. It's the same little cast of liberal characters carrying on in their anti-Trump virtual bath house party. They all feel so much better when they scrub each other's bright blue nether regions.

Ryan Truex will be heading to SHR (Sam Hunt Racing) next season. Supposedly, Jeffery Earnhardt is going over to the team as well:

The NXS and Cup packages are a lot more similar with the increased horsepower, kinda was hoping the 22 would run part time

Actually now I remember Roger saying that with the car they were going to be evaluating the best possible way to develop drivers for the cup series. The hp might be close now but maybe they have gone a different route for development

Austin Hill to Join Richard Childress Racing’s NASCAR Xfinity Series Stable in 2022​

WELCOME, NC (October 29, 2021) – Richard Childress Racing announced today that Austin Hill will join the organization’s NASCAR Xfinity Series stable in 2022. Hill will compete for RCR’s championship-winning Xfinity Series program on a fulltime basis, beginning with the 2022 season-opener at Daytona International Speedway on Saturday, February 19. RCR’s two-car NASCAR Xfinity Series lineup will also include defending NASCAR Truck Series champion Sheldon Creed.

Austin Hill to Join Richard Childress Racing’s NASCAR Xfinity Series Stable in 2022​

WELCOME, NC (October 29, 2021) – Richard Childress Racing announced today that Austin Hill will join the organization’s NASCAR Xfinity Series stable in 2022. Hill will compete for RCR’s championship-winning Xfinity Series program on a fulltime basis, beginning with the 2022 season-opener at Daytona International Speedway on Saturday, February 19. RCR’s two-car NASCAR Xfinity Series lineup will also include defending NASCAR Truck Series champion Sheldon Creed.

Should be a fun squad to watch.

Bringing his own sponsor money??

:punkrocke
Qualifier Dash 4 Cash race race, from Jayski:

The NASCAR Xfinity Series will kick off the 14th season of the popular Dash 4 Cash incentive program on March 26 with the qualifier race, the Pit Boss 250 at 4:30 p.m. ET at Circuit of The Americas (FS1, PRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio). The top four Dash 4 Cash-eligible Xfinity Series drivers in that race will advance to compete in the Dash 4 Cash opener at 1:30 p.m. ET on April 2 at Richmond Raceway (FS1, MRN, SiriusXM).

Last edited:
Only thing I don't like is the past champion. Now they'll be dragging someone out to turn laps that has no business being out there anymore

Back
Top Bottom