2023 ARCA Menards Series

I hate that for Toni.

“Racing deal” my ass. Honeyman wasn’t gonna make that corner. Total divebomb.

She could’ve given him the whole ass track and he wouldn’t have made that corner.

This race legitimately infuriated me.

The dip****tery all around.

These kids need to spend a few years in Late Models instead of moving up right from Legends or only running pro lates for 12 races.

That crap is rampant in the lower series. Look at Gibbs, he wrecks his teammate on the last lap in the Xfinity series race and instead of two Gibbs in the playoffs, it's only Ty. They bring what they have been able to get away with in the lower series into the trucks and in Ty's case Xfinity. Of course he isn't the only one, but it takes awhile before they get "learned" how to drive in the higher series. You race, not bulldoze. I think ARCA needs to start sitting these guys so they learn to drive instead of bulling their way thru each other.

Did ya see Hailie's General Tire/Ford commercial during the ARCA series race. I bet that galls the R-F experts asses lol, makin that $$$.

Watched the end of that pretty good overtime. Thought both of then were going to wreck.

No idea how Lavar Scott didn't wreck during the last long run. He was beyond loose.

28 cars are entered for the race at Kansas, largest field at that track since 2016.
IMG_20230503_211108.jpg

100 laps and 28 cars on the entry list... usually means 25 will end up starting. Not holding my breath for this one. I'd love a 60 lap dash at all the 1.5er's for this series

24 cars took time in qualifying. Only the top 9 within a second of each other....

100 laps and 28 cars on the entry list... usually means 25 will end up starting. Not holding my breath for this one. I'd love a 60 lap dash at all the 1.5er's for this series
I was wrong. Great race. Fantastic finish

Entertaining race at Portland. Custer and Herbst ran one and two for a lot of it. Herbst went out with an engine. The race had plenty of offs, a few wrecks, one with a car on fire at both ends, driver ok. Restart with two to go and Custer was mugged from the rear and fell back to 4th. Custer came back and went door to door with the leader for the last lap. Custer came in second after the dust cleared.

Back
Top Bottom