2023 Rolex 24 at DAYTONA

I would’ve guessed both BMWs would’ve made it past the first hour at least. Good lord.

Won’t be the last reliability issue in GTP though.
I'm letting it record for an hour so I can zap the commercials. What happened to the BMWs?

MGU failure on the #25 is what they’re saying.

Kevin Harvick could set up shop in the infield with the crappy ass parts shirts for GTP runners this weekend…
I mean the 25 has had the least amount of driving time out of all the cars.

BMW expected this weekend to be rough, IMHO.

I mean the 25 has had the least amount of driving time out of all the cars.

BMW expected this weekend to be rough, IMHO.
Definitely expected them to have the roughest go of it based on their timeline and testing. Depends on what it was, if it was the MGU that’s a spec part. They had engine problems during testing last year though so it could be any number of things.

Weird not seeing a Vette out there. J Taylor for that matter.
New Vette due 2024.

Darkness in about 3 hours.

Completely missed them . Sucks getting old.
Wisdom comes with age, it just comes at the sacrifice of your vision and hearing.

Korthoff car goes off, the GTD leader! Skeen is still going with no damage though.

Colin is getting the MSR car, I'm so excited for him getting back into the primary class again!

From RACER:

Trouble struck early for one of the LMP2 favorites, the No. 8 Tower Motorsports car of John Farano, Kyffin Simpson, Scott McLaughlin and Josef Newgarden rolling to a stop after only a couple of laps with Farano at the wheel, bringing out the race’s first full-course caution. The water bottle had leaked onto the ECU. The car returned to the track, 10 laps down.

This maybe an amazing sunset if the clouds stay just as they are
and dont get any thicker.

Whew , that T1 spinner came close to meeting the field coming
back on the speedway from the infield.

284583A8-1E6F-43A0-8970-9337896C34C3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom