2024 Chili Bowl

I was disappointed to learn that the A/B/C mains on Saturday night will no longer be televised on a linear TV channel.

1704734038833.png

1704734101279.png

1704734189972.png

1704734251949.png

:)
Hahn, who co-founded the Chili Bowl Midget Nationals with Lanny Edwards in 1987, also founded and built nearby Creek County Speedway two years earlier. He was also a decorated Sprint Car and Midget racer in his own right.

He opened the press conference by referencing recent comments by motorsports legend Tony Stewart, who cited the Midget at the Tulsa Expo Center as his favorite car and track combination to race, in a career that has spanned virtually every type of discipline.

“I called Tony and told him the check was in the mail,” he said with a laugh.

I was disappointed to learn that the A/B/C mains on Saturday night will no longer be televised on a linear TV channel.

Chili Bowl’s TV Future​

With Lucas Oil moving on as title sponsor of the event, and NOS Energy Drink coming on board as presenting sponsor, the main event is also no longer airing live on MAVTV.

That channel is owned by Lucas Lubricants and was part of the title sponsorship agreement.

The entire event now airs exclusively on the FloRacing streaming platform. While an event representative says they have been blown away by the growth of both the Chili Bowl and Tulsa Shootout on FloRacing, Hahn has said all year they are pursuing a television partner to take the Saturday night main events slot.

Hahn expects those races to land on FOX Sports in some way at some point due to the partnership FloRacing has with FOX.

“If you look at the past year, they had the (DIRT) Kyle Larson (documentary) and it was on FOX Sports a day or so later,” Hahn said. “So, I could see within a year or two that Saturday at Chili Bowl would air on FOX Sports as well.”

All those with Flo.... Do you guys download the app to your TV or just cast from your phone?
I searched on the TV today and it said to download the App which then required me to sign in with my Samsung acct before it would download. I didn't bother creating one but wonder if I should.
I see Tulsa is 5 hours ahead of me time wise.... So racing should start at noon for me.... working at 3. At least can watch on my phone some.
Go Pickens!

All those with Flo.... Do you guys download the app to your TV or just cast from your phone?
I searched on the TV today and it said to download the App which then required me to sign in with my Samsung acct before it would download. I didn't bother creating one but wonder if I should.
I see Tulsa is 5 hours ahead of me time wise.... So racing should start at noon for me.... working at 3. At least can watch on my phone some.
Go Pickens!
Phone app and cast here, or hook the laptop with an HDMI. I've never had it as a TV app.

Announcers said Pickens has been plagued with motor issues since he got there. That doesn’t bode well for advancement.

Announcers said Pickens has been plagued with motor issues since he got there. That doesn’t bode well for advancement.
I forgot the name of the multi car team he is driving with, but I bet they get it cleared up.

Back
Top Bottom