2024 Chili Bowl

I plan to roll in bright and early on Saturday morning!
Every year that passes my mind gets a little foggier, but didn't I meet you one year at the Chili Bowl when I brought a couple of midgets from California? I thought it was the same year I met Danica Patrick and Kenny Wallace there. I know I met someone from this forum there one year.

Every year that passes my mind gets a little foggier, but didn't I meet you one year at the Chili Bowl when I brought a couple of midgets from California? I thought it was the same year I met Danica Patrick and Kenny Wallace there. I know I met someone from this forum there one year.
No, wasn't me!

1704837235917.jpeg
1704837273331.jpeg

Can’t believe Chase Elliott wimped out of the Chili Bowl this year. And the handcuffs on C-Bell is a bit much.

So basically he is counting on a quick show at Vado Saturday and the fact that the A main usually rolls off after midnight at the Chili Bowl. Man is crazy

Can’t believe Chase Elliott wimped out of the Chili Bowl this year. And the handcuffs on C-Bell is a bit much.
Wimped out isn't exactly the right word. He ran it once and tried to run more midget stuff and even ran a winged sprint car race. It's tough to pick up and it's not his background. He's far more comfortable in the pavement late model

Wimped out isn't exactly the right word. He ran it once and tried to run more midget stuff and even ran a winged sprint car race. It's tough to pick up and it's not his background. He's far more comfortable in the pavement late model

I know I was joking but in reality he sorta did.

This dude is unreal
He couldn't stay away lol. Says he doesn't like driving a midget lol. Some of us didn't believe it for a second. He did make it interesting, he has to finish the night in either first or second, in other words beat everybody Tomorrow night in a car he has never driven with a setup in it that hasn't been tested and probably a different seat/pedal setup than he is used to. I still wouldn't bet against him lol.

Back
Top Bottom