2024 Weather

1716685139218.png

7 dead here in DFW. Tornado was on the ground from 10:20 PM local until 12:30 AM almost non-stop.

• Wow
Reactions: sdj
200+ houses destroyed, 120+ houses damaged. 7 dead, 100+ injured.

The tornado also hit at least 2 state parks around Lake Ray Roberts and no less than 50 RV's wiped out.

Last edited:
Again, this tornadic storm was about 2 hours in duration with multiple tornadoes believed to be dropped on the ground from 10:20 PM local until 12:30 AM almost non-stop.

I lived in Bentonville, AR for a couple years several years ago. A few of my coworkers had mentioned numerous times that their science teacher told them tornadoes don’t hit the area because of the geography and surrounding landscape. Seems to have been possibly EF3 damage in Decatur. I was watching the coverage and rotation definitely looked strong.

I prefer it over winter and cold. Pick your poison.

Yeah, I don’t know. During Winter, we’ll get the occasional nice days that you can enjoy the outdoors with. In the Summer, it’s HOT basically every day, with no breaks. At least that’s usually the case here. There’s just not much I enjoy about this time if year, aside from going to the local dirt track.

Back
Top Bottom