2024 Weather

I cannot wait to see how it manages to remain bone dry at my apartment with this storm that's expected to dump 3-6 inches of rain on most of Eastern North Carolina.

IMG_1305.png

After a stretch of average to below average temps, it’s time to start complaining again about how much I hate Summer.

My favorite summer tradition is watching how it rains all around in patterns like this but remains bone dry at my apartment.

It’s rained once since the start of June.

So, sure enough, while much of the area got a good 3-4 inches of rain, it's still bone dry at my apartment. It rained for a grand total of one hour during the three day storm.

Excessive heat warnings in effect for the next three days. There was a heat index of 102° when I left for work this morning.

So, sure enough, while much of the area got a good 3-4 inches of rain, it's still bone dry at my apartment. It rained for a grand total of one hour during the three day storm.

Excessive heat warnings in effect for the next three days. There was a heat index of 102° when I left for work this morning.
It was between 115 and 118 at the cabin all last week so I waited until it cooled down to come up this week because it is only supposed to be between 105 to 108 this week here.

Lying ass weatherman: It will be much cooler today, with highs only reaching the mid-80s and heat index values dropping to around 100 degrees.

At 9:30am, it was already 90 degrees with a heat index of 110 degrees.

Lying ass weatherman: It will be much cooler today, with highs only reaching the mid-80s and heat index values dropping to around 100 degrees.

At 9:30am, it was already 90 degrees with a heat index of 110 degrees.
It's down right tolerable in Brunswick County today. Measurable rain Friday and Sat, today, and forecast for Thu and Fri. Below 80F for the first time in several days. Hopefully there will be a window in the rain for the contractor to install the dogs' new fence. The roads in the neighborhood are scheduled to be refinished but that may get punted to next week.

So, 150 years ago it was this hot when there was 1/3 as many people and no automobiles, interesting to say the least. But hay, it's Climate change, Global warming, :XXROFL:

So, 150 years ago it was this hot when there was 1/3 as many people and no automobiles, interesting to say the least. But hay, it's Climate change, Global warming, :XXROFL:
Why would that matter? The last 8 years have been the hottest on record. 150 years ago was when they started recording the weather.
Maybe this will be easier to understand.

The 10 warmest years since 1850 have all occurred in the past decade.

There's a difference between single day records (weather) and long-term trends (climate).

1. The axis of the earth was shifted several degrees during the massive Tsunami several years ago.
2. The earth is in an elliptical orbit around the sun.
3. Depending on the tilt of the earth (which wavers as we orbit the sun) in relation to the elliptical orbit we are either closer or farther away from the sun.
4. The current temps have nothing at all to do with Humans or automobiles.
5. Taxing carbon emissions is just another way to fleece the flock.

What part of shifted the axis of the earth several degrees does this fit?

The March 11, magnitude 9.0 earthquake in Japan may have shortened the length of each Earth day and shifted its axis. But don't worry - you won't notice the difference.
Read the whole thing, this and others have caused issues other than flooding people to death. Don't cherry pick, read.

Believe what you will but Global warming because of Cows, Humans and automobiles is pure political bull****.

Here ya go.

"Earth's rotation changes all the time as a result of not only earthquakes, but also the much larger effects of changes in atmospheric winds and oceanic currents," he said. "Over the course of a year, the length of the day increases and decreases by about a millisecond, or about 550 times larger than the change caused by the Japanese earthquake. The position of Earth's figure axis also changes all the time, by about 1 meter (3.3 feet) over the course of a year, or about six times more than the change that should have been caused by the Japan quake."
Not 'several degrees'.

So what does this have to do with climate change?

You ask: "So what does this have to do with climate change?"

This heat wave we are having or a snow storm in winter is screamed from the high heavens and called Global warming, and now called, Climate change, is not caused by cow farts (BTW cows do not fart, they burp, Horses fart), Humans, automobiles and Diesel semi trucks and pick ups.

Read this again: How our solar system works is why we have heat waves and severe snow storms, drought etc.
1. The axis of the earth was shifted several degrees during the massive Tsunami several years ago.
2. The earth is in an elliptical orbit around the sun.
3. Depending on the tilt of the earth (which wavers as we orbit the sun) in relation to the elliptical orbit we are either closer or farther away from the sun.
4. The current temps have nothing at all to do with Humans or automobiles.
5. Taxing carbon emissions is just another way to fleece the flock.

You ask: "So what does this have to do with climate change?"

This heat wave we are having or a snow storm in winter is screamed from the high heavens and called Global warming, and now called, Climate change, is not caused by cow farts (BTW cows do not fart, they burp, Horses fart), Humans, automobiles and Diesel semi trucks and pick ups.

Read this again: How our solar system works is why we have heat waves and severe snow storms, drought etc.
Except that your first statement is incorrect, according to your own source document. According to the same document, any wavering of the earth's tilt is also negligible.

And none of the first three statements demonstrate the fourth. If the first three did show an earthquake was a cause of climate change, they don't show it's the ONLY cause.

The fifth statement is a non-scientific opinion.

Read the whole thing, this and others have caused issues other than flooding people to death. Don't cherry pick, read.

Believe what you will but Global warming because of Cows, Humans and automobiles is pure political bull****.
I read the whole thing man. It you had read it, you sure as hell wouldn't be talking about the several degrees nonsense.

Here is the last sentence in the summation.
"These changes in Earth's rotation are perfectly natural and happen all the time," he said. "People shouldn't worry about them."

I read the whole thing man. It you had read it, you sure as hell wouldn't be talking about the several degrees nonsense.

Here is the last sentence in the summation.
"These changes in Earth's rotation are perfectly natural and happen all the time," he said. "People shouldn't worry about them."

As usual, cherry picking. 2 to 3 degrees is HUGE.

You are missing the entire point of my comments and what the article said. Yes it is perfectly normal, I totally agree and am not worried about it at all. The point is, Our Orbit around the sun changes from year to year, sometimes we are closer sometimes we are farther away at varying times during our seasonal changes.

It is really Hot this summer for the reasons I have stated.

It has nothing to do with the BS cow burps, horse farts, sheep farts, farm tractors, automobiles, human farts or anything else they can come up with to tax us more under the guys of Global warming/climate change BS. Hells bells a Volcano can put out more CO2 in an eruption than all the above combined.

Without CO2 we would cease to exist.

Back
Top Bottom