'21 Generation 7 Car news

Good job keeping it out of the wall.

Byron had a nice catch out of four, they look like a handful.

1236222.jpg

Take it back to the shop, bolt on clip. Stories of a local legend, welding a clip on in a hotel parking lot before winning at speed week.
That brings back some old memories. I remember around 98 or 99 I was working on an A-Fuel dragster team and we kicked a rod out of the side of the block and it damaged the chassis in Houston TX. We stripped the car that night and removed the back half of the chassis and had it flown to the California shop to be repaired. While it was being repaired we headed to Indy and when it arrived we rented a pickup truck to haul it from the airport to the hotel and then we put the car back together in the hotel parking lot. Those were the good old days.

I suppose the problem with this design, from back when it DID run out both sides, is everything is covered underneath new car. That would trap all the heat.

Attachments

• Nascar dual exhaust.jpg
    Nascar dual exhaust.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 80
I will say, the fact that drivers are spinning out fills me with some confidence. It means the cars aren't as planted as they once were. Maybe drivers will have to start lifting again, which is always a good thing.

I find it funny that when I brought up possible electric guns in the past so many people said they were capable of doing it. Yet here they are using them again....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Thats not what I was referring to. Reverse thread is the answer

Back
Top Bottom