'21 Generation 7 Car news

That got deleted pretty quick, what was it about?
Table of contents of the parts book, not anything super sensitive but listing probably 7 or 8 different sections.

Also said StarCom are planning on ordering seven complete cars.

Already seen some...can’t wait to see what it looks like with damage, etc. Never mind choir boy Byron already had both a spin and a wreck in it at Fontana last year.
I just laugh at it now.

Should be a comedy.

@Nitro Dude I'm the same way, I think most of the other drivers have had positive feedback on the Next Gen car.

I don’t know if this belongs here or we had a thread about this but figured since it’s about next year’s car, hope it fits here

It pains me to say this because I don't care for him, but if I was taking a Toyota driver I would of picked Kyle over Bubba. The amount of technical feedback he provides is far beyond anyone else.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It pains me to say this because I don't care for him, but if I was taking a Toyota driver I would of picked Kyle over Bubba. The amount of technical feedback he provides is far beyond anyone else.

This piece of s...... won't corner, it's f.....n junk, and I don't want to be driving this f'n crap car anyway. Thanks Kyle, good info.

This piece of s...... won't corner, it's f.....n junk, and I don't want to be driving this f'n crap car anyway. Thanks Kyle, good info.
Yeah but after he gets done throwing his fit hes going to dissect what its actually doing and can provide a lot of insight in how to correct it. Like I said I'm definitely not a fan, but you have to acknowledge his capabilities

I don't think Kyle really seems the type to want to leave his family to go test for two days. Everyone who's tested it so far has been on the younger side or doesn't/didn't have a kid.

I don’t know if this belongs here or we had a thread about this but figured since it’s about next year’s car, hope it fits here

This is about as insignificant as it comes in terms of news.

This is all I have to say about number placement, I personally do not care where the number is located. NASCAR should give teams full-on control of where they want to place the number of the car relative to what scheme they are running. The number can be centralized, backwards, forwards, etc. It will give the graphic designers more freedom of what they want to do and the sponsors more wiggle room.

This really should not be an issue, but here we are.

From what ancedotal evidence I could find, most of the fanbase wants the numbers to stay where they are.. Which is why I believe NASCAR manipulates the Fan Council Results to get the outcome they want.

Keep ignoring your fanbase NASCAR and previously inconsequential stuff like this WILL be the straw that breaks the camel's back for a lot of fans

It's why you are in the position you are in right now, that's why sponsors have either left or scaled back investment in the first place. If the sport was even somewhat popular, sponsors would be bending over backwards to get in.

When all 4 major social media sects of the fanbase (the racist Facebook boomers, the entitled Reddit fans, the trainwreck that is the Youtube NASCAR community, and the mean Twitter fans), ALL agree something is a bad idea.. **IT'S A BAD ****** IDEA!**

Also, hey NASCAR if you are going to claim that "You listen to your fans", yet do the EXACT opposite of what the fans want.. It makes you look like **** and alienates what few fans you have left..

This is about as insignificant as it comes in terms of news.

This is all I have to say about number placement, I personally do not care where the number is located. NASCAR should give teams full-on control of where they want to place the number of the car relative to what scheme they are running. The number can be centralized, backwards, forwards, etc. It will give the graphic designers more freedom of what they want to do and the sponsors more wiggle room.

This really should not be an issue, but here we are.
Yep, I could care less where they put the numbers as long as I can read it. I'm more interested in the race it's self then I am the placement of a number.

From what ancedotal evidence I could find, most of the fanbase wants the numbers to stay where they are.. Which is why I believe NASCAR manipulates the Fan Council Results to get the outcome they want.

Keep ignoring your fanbase NASCAR and previously inconsequential stuff like this WILL be the straw that breaks the camel's back for a lot of fans

It's why you are in the position you are in right now, that's why sponsors have either left or scaled back investment in the first place. If the sport was even somewhat popular, sponsors would be bending over backwards to get in.

When all 4 major social media sects of the fanbase (the racist Facebook boomers, the entitled Reddit fans, the trainwreck that is the Youtube NASCAR community, and the mean Twitter fans), ALL agree something is a bad idea.. **IT'S A BAD ****** IDEA!**

Also, hey NASCAR if you are going to claim that "You listen to your fans", yet do the EXACT opposite of what the fans want.. It makes you look like **** and alienates what few fans you have left..
Number placement has no impact on the racing. Zero, none, nada, non, nyet, zippo, zilch. NASCAR could replace the numbers with letters or Greek symbols and the racing would be the same. If this is what people choose to get their panties in a bunch, they need to see if Amazon can overnight them a life.

I don't think it is a very good idea to go by the opinions here or anywhere in social media land for anecdotal evidence helpful for imagining a Nascar conspiracy theory when things don't go the way you think they should. We've had enough of that lately.

IMO you need to leave the numbers big and in the middle of the door. That's the only way we have left of identifying drivers week to week.

With a different sponsor on the car every week you can no longer identify a driver by their car appearance

Back
Top Bottom