uo0udor8r5m71.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 83
  • onxwmor8r5m71.jpg
    onxwmor8r5m71.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 90
  • ppj4hor8r5m71.jpg
    ppj4hor8r5m71.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 94

This is the best video I've seen so far. Obviously just testing but 2 things I noticed. Stenhouse side drafting Buescher and Buescher was still able to hang in there on his own and appeared to start pulling back even at the end. And then Byron ahead of Joey into 3, Joey by himself just barely moves up off the yellow line, not an aggressive side draft or anything, and is able to pull Byron back a tad even with Byron having Austin's push coming.

As long as they can handle the turn 3 pileup at mile 499… they should be a fun thing

That corporate entity hands off to Trackhouse when the deal goes down.

They have more in the shop.

I just figured Trackhouse would be doing the work themselves. Maybe they just don't have the necessary resources yet.

I just figured Trackhouse would be doing the work themselves. Maybe they just don't have the necessary resources yet.
I know they were saying something that CGR is assembling some next gen cars due to the charter situation they're getting an allotment of parts so trackhouse couldn't even assemble 2 teams worth of equipment if they wanted to right now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In hindsight, the number would be better pushed back. Hell, it'd be better on the rear quarter panel at this point.
1631143699388.png

I want to like the number placement but to me personally....it looks incredibly stupid. Now the sounds of the car from that video are freaking awesome, bad to the bone. And it’s a very small sample size but I noticed in the draft the high/outside cars were getting their own runs without help and closing quick. I think the 42 was the car I noticed hauling on the high line

the 17 & 24 do look so much better though with the numbers centered. Funny thing is there seems to be plenty of room to read the sponsors logos. I have no problem at all reading ‘Axalta’ and ‘Fastenal’ on those cars…

So I will ultimately call complete BS on anyone sponsor wise arguing that they NEED a larger area… no problems reading who funds the 24 and 17 in that testing photo/video

Now since someone’s gotten their wish and convinced NASCAR to move the numbers… I better be seeing sponsors ALL over a lot of these race cars… I’m talking multiple sponsors on the sides of these cars… they asked for the space on the gen 7… well, let’s see what they wanted that number moved for… show me at the first race next season

View attachment 57338
I want to like the number placement but to me personally....it looks incredibly stupid. Now the sounds of the car from that video are freaking awesome, bad to the bone. And it’s a very small sample size but I noticed in the draft the high/outside cars were getting their own runs without help and closing quick. I think the 42 was the car I noticed hauling on the high line

The sound kind of reminds me of the way plate racing used to sound 20 years ago, which I've missed.

I wonder how they’ll respond to your demands? 😇

Not well, but it will show us that it was all for nothing

callin it now, 90% of these cars will just have the same sponsor using different logos.

They look good

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210908-223238_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-223238_Instagram.jpg
    712.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20210908-223216_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-223216_Instagram.jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20210908-223201_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-223201_Instagram.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 73
More thoughts from drivers and John Probst speaks on the superspeedway package used.

Also, they have rear view cameras now!

I'm shocked to see that not a single driver commented on the number placement. Damn, why aren't they focused on that... isn't it the most important part of this whole deal... :idunno:

I'm shocked to see that not a single driver commented on the number placement. Damn, why aren't they focused on that... isn't it the most important part of this whole deal... :idunno:
AS YOU KNOW, the number placement has nothing to do with racing itself.
It is merely away of aggravating people who can't stand any change in anything.
It really is a fear within them.

Listening to DBC, and they were (shocking, I know) kind of down on the test. Or giving the negative side that the NASCAR PR machine won't let out. The cars were generating way, way too much heat. Freddie said that he was "hearing" of teams drilling holes in the windshield to vent the heat buildup. They also said that it was next to impossible to build a run, and that cars were losing the draft while staying in line. Sigh.... Enjoy being called back to the NASCAR hauler, guys.

Listening to DBC, and they were (shocking, I know) kind of down on the test. Or giving the negative side that the NASCAR PR machine won't let out. The cars were generating way, way too much heat. Freddie said that he was "hearing" of teams drilling holes in the windshield to vent the heat buildup. They also said that it was next to impossible to build a run, and that cars were losing the draft while staying in line. Sigh.... Enjoy being called back to the NASCAR hauler, guys.
Death Bedders. Those guys must really hate and fear change.

See post 3030 2nd to the last paragraph.

This is all what testing is for. Bugs to work out before February 2022.

Back
Top Bottom