'21 Generation 7 Car news

Could be. It's open to speculation with that 3 races statement. Maybe there will be more info on it. 7 active cars on a four car team seems a bit light also. There has been all four cars wrecked before, fairly rare, so why not a backup car at least for every team that has a car.
will be 7 active cars total per team, so in the case of HMS which has 4 teams that computes to 28 cars.

That answers part of it probably, but the three races before swap out statement leaves a lot on the table

That answers part of it probably, but the three races before swap out statement leaves a lot on the table

It's like any mass produced part. If teams are forced to buy a part they will buy as many as possible, test them and keep the ones they deem optimal. Because even if they say they're all the same, they're not. I'm sure the 3 start rule keeps someone from buying 50 chassis to find 7 good ones and then selling off the other 43.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Uncompetitive and minimally funded team says new car, that promises to close competition and funding gaps, is exactly what they need.

In other news, water is wet.

By summer or fall at the 1.5 mile tracks is when I’ll decide how this 550 package is with these new cars.

I’m sure everyone will judge it on race 1 or 2.

those are just the pins that turn the wheels
Nah, there's a shot at 0:23 showing an old-school lug nut dropping to the pavement among several others. Probably just some stock footage.

This is the first one of these I've played. Cory has a radio voice, for sure.

Nah, there's a shot at 0:23 showing an old-school lug nut dropping to the pavement among several others. Probably just some stock footage.

This is the first one of these I've played. Cory has a radio voice, for sure.
ok i see that.yea i guess old stuff

The lugs were left over from the Roval the day before. It was a ground level shot from pit road. I guess they hadn't swept them up yet. (My guess)

This has a bit of new info for me anyway about how the roof flaps and the diffuser work together. I need Larry Mac, I don't quite understand it

Completely unrelated sidebar: why do I have a mental block on watching informational videos? I see a 'Play' button, no transcription or text, and immediately click away.

Completely unrelated sidebar: why do I have a mental block on watching informational videos? I see a 'Play' button, no transcription or text, and immediately click away.
Should we be great if WE could share the new car promotion costs with the other manufacturers. Ya know....Toyota...just spending money....So the other guys don't have to I guess....

Should we be great if WE could share the new car promotion costs with the other manufacturers. Ya know....Toyota...just spending money....So the other guys don't have to I guess....
Toyota wasn't forced to make videos. Why should other companies have to fund Toyota's voluntary decision?

"Toyota... just spending money" Exactly.

Toyota wasn't forced to make videos. Why should other companies have to fund Toyota's voluntary decision?

"Toyota... just spending money" Exactly.
Tongue and cheek, but it's called promoting the series given that the cars share common components. Maybe I will start a thread entitled, "Does Chevy and Ford Even Care Anymore?"

Eh, I look at it like this. The Yotas have to work harder at it. They have to convince others thru slight of hand that their new car really looks like a 4 door grocery getter.

With you, it can be hard to tell.

Sounds like NASCAR’s responsibility. If Toyota is willing to pick up that cost unasked, more power to them.
Hard to tell around here on the best day....some are perched to jump someone's **** at the slightest sign of snark. Comical.

Toyota invests in the series.....so let's stop the outspending BS narrative, shall we?

Eh, I look at it like this. The Yotas have to work harder at it. They have to convince others thru slight of hand that their new car really looks like a 4 door grocery getter.
When is the Gen 8 Camaro coming out....day after Daytona I suppose?

Tongue and cheek, but it's called promoting the series given that the cars share common components. Maybe I will start a thread entitled, "Does Chevy and Ford Even Care Anymore?"
More appropriate for you would be “Does Chevy & Ford have their priorities straight?”

Heres your 4 door Camaro

2020-Chevrolet-Blazer-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom