500 RACE thread

Then 9 was ahead of the 10 on the restart but the 10 crowded in and made it three wide. If there was a penalty it would have been on the 10.
Either way , there should of been a penalty on someone , it looks bad and makes it look likes NASCAR penalizes based on who is involved is all I am saying, the penalty's and the calls to penalize needs to be same across all the series , IMO

Look at the odd line. Hamlin-Bowyer-McDowell-Harvick-Logano-Stenhouse. Probably gonna school em

holy @#$@$@# Did DW just admit they thought the new package would bring pack racing to Atlanta? umm the shills just had the rug pulled out from under them

Either way , there should of been a penalty on someone , it looks bad and makes it look likes NASCAR penalizes based on who is involved is all I am saying, the penalty's and the calls to penalize needs to be same across all the series , IMO
That's true. I was watching on raceview and the 10 was behind the 9 until they were approaching the SF line.

That's true. I was watching on raceview and the 10 was behind the 9 until they were approaching the SF line.
In my defense, I made that reply before we knew what happened

Holly ****

DyPuYqAX0AEsM5k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom