500 RACE thread

We gotta get Larson into a Ford.....like at SHR, that dude has way to much talent to be a non contender more times than not. Ganassi is squandering his talent. Larson with a Ford would be lethal.

Chewing up laps for a single car wreck. My favorite thing ever. They gotta stop counting caution laps in the final stage.

Did anyone see the top lane prevailing when the money is on the line? :idunno:

let's hope that wasn't a preview of the finish. At least they gave us a good day of entertainment.....

Everyone wild about the non call on chase. No need to call it. NASCAR isnt gonna penalize a favorite like that at this point. Different doing it in the xfinity race but this is the big show.

They won't be single file all the way to the finish. Right now it's about timing the move.....if it weren't any other race, maybe, but the chance to win the Daytona 500 only happens once a year.

Every plate race the Ganassi cars have tire troubles. Remember McMurray's crash at Dega last year was caused by a left rear tire

Everyone wild about the non call on chase. No need to call it. NASCAR isnt gonna penalize a favorite like that at this point. Different doing it in the xfinity race but this is the big show.
Nobody even knows who was at fault. If you're Chase and you know that's supposed to be your position what are you supposed to do? It isn't like the guy behind Aric is letting him in.

We gotta get Larson into a Ford.....like at SHR, that dude has way to much talent to be a non contender more times than not. Ganassi is squandering his talent. Larson with a Ford would be lethal.

Ok reddit lol

Exactly the problem. Fairness above all. And I like Chase a lot.

That was Chase's row

Drivers are so paranoid to step out of line and get hung out to dry. But I gotta believe someone's going to take a chance. It's just a matter if anyone goes with that driver and when they make that move.

very interesting!! Trying to find a new driver to cheer for 2019!

Back
Top Bottom