57th Rolex 24 at Daytona

**** man.

Mazda has got to get these issues ironed out. If its not mechanical, its electrical... Good lord man this team has got to be devastated.

**** man.

Mazda has got to get these issues ironed out. If its not mechanical, its electrical... Good lord man this team has got to be devastated.
Dude they need a different engine layout, Idc how many times they update that little 2.0L I4.

Flracingfan, can you see all of the road course racing from the stands?

Edit - adouble24, are you in the stands?

I had zero idea Rubens Barrichello was racing in this that’s pretty cool. And WTR with Cadillac/Konica Minolta are lurking, they may not be the fastest this year but they have this race down to a science. When does Rick Allen take over Play By Play....I need an off season “Green Flag In the Air!”

Yes and pretty well but you have to sit high up. When I went I sat in turn 1 about 35-40 rows up, pretty decent view. The catch is the wind whips pretty well and it’s cold, especially the time of night now in Daytona

Yep, sit high enough up and you can see the entire infield unobstructed (except for maybe a little patch obscured by a scoring tower). Hopefully they'll put up something on the backstretch again eventually for bus stop viewing since they tore down the Budweiser Porch.

That would definately help, but does Mazda have the money to do so? Mazda is not exactly the size of GM or Honda.
Yeah I guess I4 is their bread and butter, but I think you need at least a V6 like Nissan and Acura to compete in a 24H like this...makes you wonder how much more they can take before they drop the program. They need something big like a Sebring or Petit victory.

Don't know if anyone looked at the weather yet but Sunday has all the potential to be an epic ****show for the ages...

Back
Top Bottom