57th Rolex 24 at Daytona

That's awesome ! You doing the infield the whole time or will you check out the stadium views? I recommend
the stadium for the night when ( or if) the fireworks go off around 8 or 9pm. It is sensory overload in a cool way.

Nooooooooo O Gav ! Bad luck for the Vettes hitting each other in the pits .
We were in the grandstands for the first 2 hours and now we're down here at the start of the infield portion. Stood on the garage for a bit. It's incredible!

Bought me a Wayne Taylor shirt and a Fernando Alonso hat, I'm all in today

More trouble for #24 after driver change. Car stalled at pit exit; full course yellow.

EDIT: Alex says the problems may be caused by repeatedly switching steering wheels.

Last edited:
We were in the grandstands for the first 2 hours and now we're down here at the start of the infield portion. Stood on the garage for a bit. It's incredible!

Bought me a Wayne Taylor shirt and a Fernando Alonso hat, I'm all in today

Fantastic ! Keep us updated where you are at and what you see when you can .

Alonso is just a completely different animal. Too bad he has wasted the past 4 years driving a sh!tbox McLaren

Koboyashi is poking his nose in everywhere he can.

Kamui is turning in some wicked fast laps. This man has stretched out his lead by about two seconds.

Impressive by Alonso setting sail on dpi twice. Seemed like he was pushing as hard as possible first run, small lock up on cold tires. Maybe backed it down a tad after the caution pulled everyone back and 20 second advantage wiped out, but didn't look like it. Kobayashi looks like he has found his stride in the car now too, and is running some fast times. I am a little concerned about how much good will be left in this car come morning time.

The beauty of this race.

Oh boi.

Ricky and Timo went for it, both locked up and Ricky bounces off of Timo into a spin. That was wild.

Back
Top Bottom