A new month yields a new Kurt Busch meltdown.

I would pay money to see Kurt try his games against Carl, his problems would have already been solved without a suspension, he might would even still have a good ride.

Kurt would be D-E-A-D

End of problem

Here's the thing; if Kurt wasn't an a**hole Pockrass wouldn't have asked him about being on probation.
After hearing Kurt's many rants over the radio to not only his crew but also to Mr. Penske, I'm surprised that someone on his own team didn't kick his ass 10 times over.
Like I said before, an ass kicking goes a long way.

Yup, bottom line is that it's a known fact that Kurt, and the Busch brothers in general, believe that the rules don't apply to them, until Nascar, or Spencer brings them back to reality. With his fall from grace, you'd think he could suck it up, and run a clean, spirit cleansing season, but he just can't see past his own nose, and it's no ones fault except his.

I think that MoMike is hard on the money here...Busch brings it on himself. I doubt that he's going to be let off the hook too many more times.

As for the other Busch, he's been quietly going about his business so look out for when the chase rolls around as I expect to see him in contention this year - if he continues to keeps his head.

I think that MoMike is hard on the money here...Busch brings it on himself. I doubt that he's going to be let off the hook too many more times.

As for the other Busch, he's been quietly going about his business so look out for when the chase rolls around as I expect to see him in contention this year - if he continues to keeps his head.

That suspension sure straightened Kyle's **** out, didn't it? It's probably going to take a long time for the fans to come to him but I hope Kyle keeps his head screwed on his shoulders. He's got way too much talent to put himself down the same road and, as much as I haven't liked the little punk in the past, I'd like to see him keep a positive attitude and win a championship.

That suspension sure straightened Kyle's **** out, didn't it? It's probably going to take a long time for the fans to come to him but I hope Kyle keeps his head screwed on his shoulders. He's got way too much talent to put himself down the same road and, as much as I haven't liked the little punk in the past, I'd like to see him keep a positive attitude and win a championship.

I'm not and never will be a KyBu fan but I have no problem aknowledging his ability and believe that he can win many more races and multiple championships if he chooses. It's all up to him.

A"murky future" 14 wrecked cars, not attracting sponsors, 26th in the standings

''You would think he had gotten enough wake-up calls, but certain things continue,'' four-time Cup champion Jeff Gordon said.

''If the sponsors are leery, then it puts you in a bad spot as an owner,'' team owner and champion driver Tony Stewart said, ''unless you have unlimited funding and can just put in there whoever you want.''
Finch does not have unlimited funding.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kurt-busch-faces-murky-future-203937819--nascar.html

Put a fork in him, you know he's not going to change one bit. As I said before he's his own worst enemy.

Today is Kurt Busch's 'Come to Jesus' meeting with James Finch. Either a new kinder, gentler, more subdued Kurt or the same ol' in your face, feisty, media nightmare, looking for a job version will exit the meeting. Maybe it will be a combination of the two? Who do you think we'll see?

In the meantime, here's an audio link to Rusty Wallace's thought's on the Kurt Busch situation from last night in SiriusXM NASCAR Radio?

Audio link.

Today is Kurt Busch's 'Come to Jesus' meeting with James Finch. Either a new kinder, gentler, more subdued Kurt or the same ol' in your face, feisty, media nightmare, looking for a job version will exit the meeting. Maybe it will be a combination of the two? Who do you think we'll see?

In the meantime, here's an audio link to Rusty Wallace's thought's on the Kurt Busch situation from last night in SiriusXM NASCAR Radio?

Audio link.

I thought we were told to drop this Kurt Busch stuff, "hater." ;)

I thought we were told to drop this Kurt Busch stuff, "hater." ;)
I hear ya but it is/will be topical today.

"Hater" is a pretty strong term for me. I reserve those kinds of terms for things like child molesters, rapists, murders, and the like. "Dislike" more describes my feeling towards Kurt. I can respect the guys talent and at the same time I can show him the same type of respect that he shows others. Some may find fault with that but that's their problem.

"Hater" is a pretty strong term for me. I reserve those kinds of terms for things like child molesters, rapists, murders, and the like. "Dislike" more describes my feeling towards Kurt. I can respect the guys talent and at the same time I can show him the same type of respect that he shows others. Some may find fault with that but that's their problem.
I see. So you don't HATE every other driver other than your favorites? That's very mature of you ;)

No, it takes all of them to make up this sport. Even Kurt. He certainly makes for some colorful discussion.

Kurt starts some thought provoking discussions. Just the other day he was having a debate with Bob Pockrass on the nuances of sports reporting.

Kurt starts some thought provoking discussions. Just the other day he was having a debate with Bob Pockrass on the nuances of sports reporting.

Nuances??? :confused:

I hope to see Kurt back in the car at Michigan but I doubt he will change over night. Something very humbling needs to happen to him.

During Kurt's suspension he went camping and fishing with his girlfriend and her kid. Seems like a good opportunity for reflection and introspection. We'll see how it works out for him.

I most agressively and sincerely concur.

During Kurt's suspension he went camping and fishing with his girlfriend and her kid. Seems like a good opportunity for reflection and introspection. We'll see how it works out for him.

If he read your post I dont think he would know what the hell you were talking about.

A weekend at the river. Ahh, sounds nice and peaceful. Hopefully it didn't end like Deliverance.

Update posted by that troublemaker Bob Pockrass on Twitter: ;)

On Monday, little Driscoll was sent to the principles office for threatening to stuff a fresh Mackerel up the teachers ass for asking stupid quiz questions.

Update posted by that troublemaker Bob Pockrass on Twitter: ;)

On Monday, little Driscoll was sent to the principles office for threatening to stuff a fresh Mackerel up the teachers ass for asking stupid quiz questions.

Did he name his young'n Driscoll? I could tolerate "Brisco or Monroe" but a boy named Driscoll equals a boy named Sue. The Self evidentiaries effects can't be denied.

Give it about 10 or 15 years to marinate and Kurt will be posting a thread here "Driscoll beats the sheet out of Pockrass"

James Finch announces he will retain Kurt Busch as driver.

James Finch: "We're going to go to the track, work hard, race hard and work on trying to attract a sponsor...And do that together."

Finch cont: "We know adjustments have to be made but how we fix that is between Kurt and myself."

James Finch announces he will retain Kurt Busch as driver.

James Finch: "We're going to go to the track, work hard, race hard and work on trying to attract a sponsor...And do that together."

Finch cont: "We know adjustments have to be made but how we fix that is between Kurt and myself."

This is surprising to me. I was thinking that Reutimann to the 51 and Kurt to Danica's point holder would work. Kurt respects Tony, and that's the one guy who could control him...a little. Even though it's a TBR car, we all know the deal.

Time to set the countdown clock for the next Kurt Busch meltdown.

Not a Kurt fan but I have shot enough arrows this week.
He messed up, he was penalized. Time to move on.

A repeat may or not happen. If he grows up it will be a good thing. I can respect a warriors scars hopefully that will be the end results.

Bitterness is bad for anyone including Kurt, but we are not immune ourselves. Some times you have to let go to be free yourself.

Some personal skepticism obviously remains, but living for a "I told you so" isn't the way to live best.

Not a Kurt fan but I have shot enough arrows this week.
He messed up, he was penalized. Time to move on.

A repeat may or not happen. If he grows up it will be a good thing. I can respect a warriors scars hopefully that will be the end results.

Bitterness is bad for anyone including Kurt, but we are not immune ourselves. Some times you have to let go to be free yourself.

Some personal skepticism obviously remains, but living for a "I told you so" isn't the way to live best.

Kyle's learned his lesson and I've left it alone with him. But how many second chances does one guy get? Most people, in their entire lives, won't get as many second chances as Kurt's gotten in NASCAR..... I mean, there's an hour and a half movie on YouTube that documents Kurt's antics.

First, there was the Jimmy Spencer saga where Spencer was hammered for his off-track actions but Kurt's on-track actions were ignored, only to be repeated the following week when Mr. Clean got on TV, said he was a clean driver, and then dumped Sterling Marlin for the lead.

Then there was his firing from Roush, where Roush said they were tired of being his apologist.

Then the incidents with his teammates where he's wrecked them. Add that to his incidents with Jimmie Johnson in 2009 which ended with him trying to wreck Jimmie at Chicago. Then there's the 2011 feud with Jimmie where he dumped JJ at Richmond after proclaiming that he's in his head. He also went after a reporter there, then took Jenna Fryer's transcripts and tore them up when he was confronted with his own quotes. There's also him cussing out his team, and Roger Penske and finally, Dr. Jerry Punch.

So, Mr. Having Fun gets another chance which ends with a blow up at Las Vegas, Martinsville and Darlington. After Kurt got ANOTHER chance at Darlington, he blew up at Dover where he threatened a reporter for asking a standard question. He had time to think about that and, in my opinion, he planned to make that threat.

I'm a firm believer in second chances, but I don't know how many you give a guy until you just count your loss and move on.

But hey, this will be good for the fans. I can't wait for the next episode of Radio Sweetheart.

Kyle's learned his lesson and I've left it alone with him. But how many second chances does one guy get? Most people, in their entire lives, won't get as many second chances as Kurt's gotten in NASCAR..... I mean, there's an hour and a half movie on YouTube that documents Kurt's antics.

First, there was the Jimmy Spencer saga where Spencer was hammered for his off-track actions but Kurt's on-track actions were ignored, only to be repeated the following week when Mr. Clean got on TV, said he was a clean driver, and then dumped Sterling Marlin for the lead.

Then there was his firing from Roush, where Roush said they were tired of being his apologist.

Then the incidents with his teammates where he's wrecked them. Add that to his incidents with Jimmie Johnson in 2009 which ended with him trying to wreck Jimmie at Chicago. Then there's the 2011 feud with Jimmie where he dumped JJ at Richmond after proclaiming that he's in his head. He also went after a reporter there, then took Jenna Fryer's transcripts and tore them up when he was confronted with his own quotes. There's also him cussing out his team, and Roger Penske and finally, Dr. Jerry Punch.

So, Mr. Having Fun gets another chance which ends with a blow up at Las Vegas, Martinsville and Darlington. After Kurt got ANOTHER chance at Darlington, he blew up at Dover where he threatened a reporter for asking a standard question. He had time to think about that and, in my opinion, he planned to make that threat.

I'm a firm believer in second chances, but I don't know how many you give a guy until you just count your loss and move on.

But hey, this will be good for the fans. I can't wait for the next episode of Radio Sweetheart.

I am well aware of the solid points you made. But Finch gave him the second chance, that's his struggle not mine. We will just wait and see. Most folks are predictable, but if I am wrong and he was just a slow learner with personal skills that will be a good thing.

Most all of us are good at most things, with a few screwed up tangents. I have had the goofy moments with some cost, hopefully Kurt will figure it out himself soon.

I am well aware of the solid points you made. But Finch gave him the second chance, that's his struggle not mine. We will just wait and see. Most folks are predictable, but if I am wrong and he was just a slow learner with personal skills that will be a good thing.

Most all of us are good at most things, with a few screwed up tangents. I have had the goofy moments with some cost, hopefully Kurt will figure it out himself soon.

It's his problem. I can't say I approve of how NASCAR's handled him over the years. They should've suspended him nine years ago.

I seriously doubt that this is the last KuBu thread of this type we see this year. Please keep in mind that what I say, do or think has absolutley no bearing on KuBu's actions in any way, shape or form.

Even before all of this Kurt was under a microscope. I fully expect Andy to start a thread every time Kurt does anything that will give him an excuse to do so.

Kurt swore on the radio! Need a thread.
Kurt talked to a guy on pit road! Need a thread.
Kurt got annoyed by a stupid question! Need a thread.

Even before all of this Kurt was under a microscope. I fully expect Andy to start a thread every time Kurt does anything that will give him an excuse to do so.

Kurt swore on the radio! Need a thread.
Kurt talked to a guy on pit road! Need a thread.
Kurt got annoyed by a stupid question! Need a thread.

I certainly hope so. I may even start a couple of them myself - if the mood should so strike me.

Hate to say it , but going to anyway....it will happen with Kyle again too.

I would say the main reason Finch probably wants to keep him is the Jerry Springer deal. He is hoping at least.
I give it 2 months TOPS!!!. It will be yet another one of those You're wrong I'm right, I'm Kurt Busch you stupid motherf%&*er

For the sake of the survival of this board let's hope like hell that one or both of the Busch bros have issues or a bunch of teams get busted for speeding.

I can't see Springer doing more than a one and done. Unless he has much more $ than I think he does.

Probably just ham up a few events, photos ops and get some quick publicity. The money will help short term but that will be the extent. There is nothing wrong with the arrangement I just expect a limit, with no long term benefits.

I can't see Springer doing more than a one and done. Unless he has much more $ than I think he does.

Probably just ham up a few events, photos ops and get some quick publicity. The money will help short term but that will be the extent. There is nothing wrong with the arrangement I just expect a limit, with no long term benefits.
I never thought of it that way. Good point.

Back
Top Bottom