All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I don't understand, why can't a team go to GoDaddy and offer them a driver who can actually win? I understand loyalty to Danica but the GoDaddy car in victory lane would be better exposure.

If GoDaddy insists on a woman then hire Johanna and put her in a GoDaddy Nationwide car. She was beating Danica in Nationwide driving complete crap. Imagine how well she'd do if he got into a JGR or JR Motorsports car.

I don't think people would find Johanna as attractive as Danica.

Its not all about looks. Its about being a media presence. I for one would not cheer for a playboy bunny driving a car. I like Patricks personality

She'll be gone from NASCAR soon enough.

Haas recognizes her finely honed skills. He'll put the Roscoe Rockette in his F-1 effort.

If could like everything you wrote about Danica to the tenth power I would.
I hope this thread never gets closed.
Your thoughts should be recorded for all eternity.

And I am 100% serious.

Maxim talks to patrick!

And she is gonna win 10k from Ricky

Her no bull**** attitude is half the reason that Patrick is the favorite driver of just about everyone who doesn’t care about NASCAR. It’s also the reason that a fair number of people who care enormously about NASCAR – it’s either one or the other – have taken a shine to her since she made the transition from Indy Cars three years ago

http://www.maxim.com/racing/danica-patrick-going-win-10000-ricky-stenhouse-jr

She'll be gone from NASCAR soon enough.

Haas recognizes her finely honed skills. He'll put the Roscoe Rockette in his F-1 effort.

Dont think she wants that

DanicaFreak we have to consider what is the best for the masses.
America needs Danica in F1.
Mario was our last American F1 champion and the people are hungry.
So expect the upcoming national petition drive to draft Danica into F1.
As a Patriot she will do it for the good of the county.

DanicaFreak we have to consider what is the best for the masses.
America needs Danica in F1.
Mario was our last American F1 champion and the people are hungry.
So expect the upcoming national petition drive to draft Danica into F1.
As a Patriot she will do it for the good of the county.

:rolleyes:

yep I am all for it also, it would give her the triple crown of racing, another record for her illustrious career.....and get her the hell out of Nascar. :biggrin:

On Texas:

“It was a rough day,” Patrick said. “We had the tire issues, and the car just wasn’t handling all that well. We’ve got two weeks left, and I’m ready for Phoenix next week. It’s a big race with GoDaddy out there, so I’m ready to go"

I pray for a good showing in front of the godaddy brass.
http://danicaracing.com/newsdesk-press&nid=318

On Phoenix:

DANICA PATRICK, Driver of the No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing:

How special is it for you to go to Phoenix with GoDaddy headquarters nearby?

“It’s always fun to go to Phoenix because of GoDaddy. We’ll go out on Wednesday and Thursday and see a lot of the executives and employees. I’m excited to see the latest office in Tempe. It’s really fun to talk to everyone because I always want to know what the latest and greatest is with GoDaddy and new things they’re doing, and they want to ask me about racing and what we’re doing. I’m fortunate that we get to race in GoDaddy’s hometown twice a year so we get to visit them and have them at the track. I think it’s really important and it’s nice knowing I’ve got a lot of fans pulling for me at the racetrack.”

Overall thoughts on racing at Phoenix this weekend?

“We ran well there in the November 2012 but, unfortunately, we haven’t left there since without a torn-up racecar. We got caught up in accidents in November 2012 and then again in November 2013. It happened again this spring. It’d be nice to have a good, clean run with the GoDaddy car. I like Phoenix and, hopefully, our luck will turn around and we can have a good smooth run and do well. I do like Phoenix, though, and it’s a great track.”

http://danicaracing.com/newsdesk-press&nid=319

As much as I want her to succeed in racing and win races, goDaddy just has to look at their bank account and they already know shes successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom