All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the thank the founder of this thread, the combiner of all threads Danica, TRL..and to this fine forum for giving me the opportunity to be # 5,000. That being said, I agree with Ted, way overpaid, has a small chest, and she hasn't been hitting enough BK cars this year.

Her quotes in the controversial SHR news release of the 12th regarding her performances at Homestead were far too humble. While humility, just what we've grown to expect from The Roscoe Rockette, is admirable, an objective review of the record tells a much more impressive tale.

In the five events she started in open wheel competition at Miami, then Driver 7 completed three without being involved in wrecks – not of her making. She almost averaged 11th place finishes and that includes her great, but heart breaking, near win of 2nd just 4 years ago. The grueling 3oo mile events with fields averaging nearly 24 racing machines show the true mettle of any driver. She, as revealed the numbers, excelled.

As she pointed out in her modest way, in three NNS starts she had 2 respectable runs of 19th or better. A poor finish of 32nd in the 2011 race was due to a wreck – not of her making.

In her only cup start on the facility she served notice to the garage area she wasn't just a stunningly beautiful woman. In her first attempt a top 20, on the lead lap, turned as many heads as her graceful movement through the greasy, noisy, smelly environment once reserved for men only.

Backing up strong practice runs of 3rd in the first session, 28th in the second, Driver 10 nailed qualifying putting her Florida Lottery/GoDaddy.com race car in a solid 32nd starting position for today's 16th Annual Ford EcoBoost 400½ then improved on that run in Happy Hour with a lap less than 5 mph off of the fast time for the session.

Lead a lap, the most laps, win and let the chips fall where they may in the heated battle with Stenhouse, Jr. for 27th. Put pressure on the lesser experienced youngster in this exciting, game seven moment. That's all she can do, she's only human.

Seriously, the only reason she's gotta ride in NASCAR is to please the male/female fans who have a fetish for small chests. Wimmen with small chests and finish mid pack don't belong in NASCAR gosh darn it!:angry:

Last edited:
It has been quite a season in Nascar. The only thing left to make it complete is for Patrick to somehow win this race.

It's inaccurate to state her solid 28th in final standings is not an improvement over last season. It is and there's undeniable evidence in support of the fact.

Last season Stenhouse, Jr.'s final points position was 19th. The GoDaddy Girl was eight places behind him in 27th. This year, she was only one position behind the 2013 Rookie of the Year. An improvement of seven places!

In her highly successful rookie season, she out pointed three other drivers competing in the full thirty six race schedule. In this season of improvement in every category, The Roscoe Rockette doubled last season's total to six. No small task in and of itself. Another improvement in point standings.

Her closest pursuer in '13 was David Ragan. She lead him to the final finish line by 13 points in '13. This season past saw her outpoint the next driver by 102. Once again, an improvement.

Some detractors will point out she was defeated in points by three drivers who did not complete the entire thirty six race schedule 2014 while there were only two in 2013. That statistic does not accurately reflect the reality of the matter. In 2013 those two drivers missed a total of 12 races. This season past, the three drivers missed a total of only 5 races. Ergo, the total number of missed opportunities by the others was far lower in '14 than '13. A category that needs work but an improvement none-the-less.

Overall, The Florida Lottery/GoDaddy.com Girl's 28th for the 2014 cup season is actually an improvement on her finish of 27th in 2013.

During the off season, we'll discuss the improvements she's made during her highly successful 2014 Sprint Cup season in greater detail.

During the off season, we'll discuss the improvements she's made during her highly successful 2014 Sprint Cup season in greater detail.

Oh Great ! We're gonna spend the off season talking about her too . I thought it was 'the media ' that never stops talking about her . I think we can hit 70,000 views by Christmas .

I could give a rats arse about points. Bottom line for me is she was far more competitive this year and actually got me back into watching NA$CAR after giving the sport the finger years ago. Always been a fan of underdogs and small chested wimmen so I'll be back pulling for Danica again next year.:beerbang:

I could give a rats arse about points. Bottom line for me is she was far more competitive this year and actually got me back into watching NA$CAR after giving the sport the finger years ago. Always been a fan of underdogs and small chested wimmen so I'll be back pulling for Danica again next year.:beerbang:

The chase for 26th in points starts now!

To be fair, I think there were a few more full time teams competing this year than there were last year. So even though she was 28th this year, it was probably out of a slightly bigger pool.
To be fair, I think there were a few more full time teams competing this year than there were last year. So even though she was 28th this year, it was probably out of a slightly bigger pool.

Best damn 28th point performance in the history of motorsports.

Larson 17th and Dillon 20th. Stiff competition. It's difficult for a woman her age to take on two younger, hard chargin' new comers and end up on top.

Larson 17th and Dillon 20th. Stiff competition. It's difficult for a woman her age to take on two younger, hard chargin' new comers and end up on top.

Still an improvement in the cougar category as well this year.
She tried to protect her Cub at Talladega this year....

Let me throw out a few names .
Milka Duno
Angela Cope
Amber Cope
Maryeve Dufault
Erin Crocker
Chrissy Wallace
Gabi DiCarlo
Jennifer Jo Cobb
Johanna Long
Danica Patrick

All losers

All wimmin

New Rule

No Wimmin
that's a old rule.

Danica can still finish the season 27th in points.

Roush Fenway Racing’s Ricky Stenhouse Jr. faces a likely points penalty for rear suspension pieces confiscated during pre-qualifying inspection Friday.

Pemberton said NASCAR will begin its review of the Stenhouse suspensions pieces Monday. Having unapproved rear suspension parts is considered a P5 penalty on NASCAR’s penalty system, meaning it could be as much as a penalty of 50 points, a fine of up to $125,000 and a six-week suspension for crew chief Mike Kelley.

DANICA PATRICK - 2014 Homestead Race Report

Patrick Finishes Season with 18th-Place Result

Danica Patrick battled to an 18th-place finish after starting 32nd in Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Season Finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.

The driver of the No. 10 Florida Lottery/GoDaddy Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR) notched her 14th top-20 result of 2014. Last year, she finished in the top-20 nine times.

“The Florida Lottery/GoDaddy Chevrolet was pretty good,” Patrick said. “We moved up pretty quickly on the start but stayed around 20th most of the day. We were at our best at the end and finished in the top-20. The pit stops were good, and I’m proud of the Florida Lottery/GoDaddy crew. It is a long year for everyone, but we improved in a lot of areas.”

After moving up at the start, Patrick battled with the handling on her car for much of the race. Crew chief Daniel Knost made many adjustments with track bar and tire pressure to try and get the car right. At one point late in the race, Patrick said the car was the best it had been all day. But after the next stop it went back to its old ways, and the best finish she could muster was 18th.

Patrick made major strides in 2014, including average better starts (22.3 in 2014 vs. 30.1 in 2013) and better finishes (23.7 vs. 26.1). She had three top-10 finishes in 2014, triple the lone top-10 of last year.

“We did improve this year, and I hope we do better in 2015,” Patrick said. “And congrats to Kevin Harvick for winning the championship. He did great. And thanks to Tony Stewart and Kurt Busch for also being good teammates. Looking forward to next year.”

pDJWaHJ.png

Oh Great ! We're gonna spend the off season talking about her too . I thought it was 'the media ' that never stops talking about her . I think we can hit 70,000 views by Christmas .
Yes, we are...and you are going to be right here with us the whole time.:D

fingers crossed that boyfriend Ricky gets his points deduction (cheater!) and she wrestles the coveted 26th spot away from him. What a feather in her cap around the house that would be for the off season.

fingers crossed that boyfriend Ricky gets his points deduction (cheater!) and she wrestles the coveted 26th spot away from him. What a feather in her cap around the house that would be for the off season.

We joke about Ricky , but he is soon to be the number 2 , possibly the number 1 driver for one of the iconic teams in Nascar . He's been there a couple of years and isn't showing much improvement . If Danica 's performance is sub par , Ricky's is dismal. ( Frankly , I don't get Jack Roush.) If I were a Danica fan , I'd take that comparison all day long.

“She had three top-10 finishes in 2014, triple the lone top-10 of last year.”

Indeed!

Steadily chipping away at Janet Guthrie's record for women of 5 set in 33 races. Odds are The GoDaddy Girl will top her before she reaches 100 starts, just 18 races into next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom