All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you send me a dollar every time I change it :cool:

It seems that you are about the only one that notices my ever changing avatar, I change it for the simple reason that I enjoy changing it and the fact that it puzzles you :laugh::lurk:
I've noticed too.It made me wonder how your girlfriend or wife handles your love affair with Kyle or do they even know?

It's quite simple, really. Eventually most threads on the board will end up with people bashing Danica. No matter the subject of the thread, sooner or later it becomes all about her. I consider that unfair to people who wish to have true discussions about something OTHER than Danica.
Exactly ...bashing, well this is the absolute last time i participate in a Danica discussion.

Because Danica was all over the forum last year so TRL made a thread to put everything in... NOT a thread to bash her solely because shes a women - as you blindly assume because youre a sexist.
WTF I am far from sexist. And this thread is primarily a bashing thread, 75% of it anyway.

Yep.

See the "Gordon is not even trying anymore" thread. Maybe we should ask TRL to pin that one too. IMO its far more entertaining than this one. :D
That will fade out in a week this will continue on and on.So I'm out continue on with the bashing,have fun.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF I am far from sexist. And this thread is primarily a bashing thread, 75% of it anyway.
Like we said earlier, we don't need to start the fire. She bashes herself. Danica will get lapped before lap 150 or wreck herself out, and we just critic from there. If she finished top 5 or 10 every other race there would be nothing to bash her bout. But she doesn't.

Occasionally I would read posts in the old Danica Thread and still do so from time to time in this current Danica Thread. About the only difference that I see in all of this over the past year is that we're all another year older. Other than that it's SSDD.

I am not here to hit on or git hit on, I am just here for the occasional pictures

Exactly ...bashing, well this is the absolute last time i participate in a Danica discussion.

You can post here without bashing Danica, I do it all the time. It never hurts to stop by and post something good about her

I only requested an old testement type of stoning for Steven. And in spite of Rustys gift to the world, I think I was fair, lenient, and merciful in not requesting it for all family members.

LOL

I am not here to hit on or git hit on, I am just here for the occasional pictures
danica_patrick_2589387.jpg
Just for u Greg, She sure is a cute little gal huh?

Hell he was tepid compared to this.

You know that most of what I say is just messing around and feeding the fire. I did want her to succeed, but I'm losing any hope of that happening. She seems as bewildered as ever, and is still looking outside herself for answers.

I also get the feeling Tony Gibson has had enough and doesn't trust much of what she says about the car.

You know that most of what I say is just messing around and feeding the fire. I did want her to succeed, but I'm losing any hope of that happening. She seems as bewildered as ever, and is still looking outside herself for answers.

I also get the feeling Tony Gibson has had enough and doesn't trust much of what she says about the car.

Throwing an occasional log on the fire is "feeding the fire" Dumping gasoline on it is something else :laugh::XXROFL:

No sheet? I thought you were dead serious all the time, silly me. :confused:

Actually the majority of this thread is a debate on whether criticism of Danica is gender motivated.

There really isn't that much Danica "bashng" here in relation to the post count.

I guess just having a debate on whether criticism of Danica is gender motivated is now considered bashing her too.

hey.
I read through the rest of this thread and I know that most people here are not sexist, but I know the sport has the "southern good ole boy" attitude associated with it. I know that some purists even had issues with Gordon doing well as he was from California at the start of his career.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/na...ry-jr-says-drivers-hate-losing-danica-patrick

In this article, Tony says
BROOKLYN, Mich. -- The crew chief for Danica Patrick believes the Nationwide Series driver is being put in bad situations because competitors don't like losing to a woman.

When Austin Dillon got Patrick loose during Saturday's Nationwide Series race at Michigan, forcing her to spin out for the second of three times, Tony Eury Jr. radioed to his driver, "They hate that you're running this good."

Drivers hate her for being a woman. Simple as that. They will crash her and do anything to make sure she doesnt win. I have seen fans say the same thing. They do not care who wins as long as its not Patrick.

Sexism exists and NASCAR is a good ole boy network.

Lets call a spade a spade.

Lets call a spade a spade? Ok
1. Danica has to actually be capable of beating those drivers for such a fear to exsist. Currently she makes the David Ragans, Sorensons, looking pretty good considering the equipment. She even made Landon Cassill look like a savy old pro.

2. She is to passive to hack off too many drivers. She doesnt apply enough heat for much friction.

3. Eurys paycheck while crying for Danica was funded by the money she brings to the team.
The person who youtubed "leave Brittany (Spears) alone" should have more cred. At least that was an opinion that wasnt proped by money.

She is attractive, she is good money, and careers to many due to her talented and hard earned marketing abilities. She is good for cup and I think she can race for years in the series if she chooses too.

But to taken seriously as cup driver that can consistently perform in the top 20, she needs a base that has serious denial issues.

4. Obvious redundant points that I would have gladly omitted were it not for such ridiculous accusations. I get no pleasure from her struggles, but that doesn't change reality.

hey.
I read through the rest of this thread and I know that most people here are not sexist, but I know the sport has the "southern good ole boy" attitude associated with it. I know that some purists even had issues with Gordon doing well as he was from California at the start of his career.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/na...ry-jr-says-drivers-hate-losing-danica-patrick

In this article, Tony says
BROOKLYN, Mich. -- The crew chief for Danica Patrick believes the Nationwide Series driver is being put in bad situations because competitors don't like losing to a woman.

When Austin Dillon got Patrick loose during Saturday's Nationwide Series race at Michigan, forcing her to spin out for the second of three times, Tony Eury Jr. radioed to his driver, "They hate that you're running this good."

Drivers hate her for being a woman. Simple as that. They will crash her and do anything to make sure she doesnt win. I have seen fans say the same thing. They do not care who wins as long as its not Patrick.

Meanwhile, back on earth:rolleyes: Race car drivers hate being beat by anybody on the track!!! Don't matter who it is. I don't dislike Danica, but the "conspiracy" theories are a joke. And people like Eury who let Danica buy in to that BS don't help her either. This is the big leagues, no excuses. Sh!t or get off the pot.

People dont like the fact that NASCAR has its sexist side. Some guys out there would put her into the wall rather than have her win. Fair and square. You watch. She will be leading at a plate track and someone will take her out. Plain and simple. It is what it is. I hope she wins and the sexists will scream then.

Lets call a spade a spade? Ok
1. Danica has to actually be capable of beating those drivers for such a fear to exsist. Currently she makes the David Ragans, Sorensons, looking pretty good considering the equipment. She even made Landon Cassill look like a savy old pro.

2. She is to passive to hack off too many drivers. She doesnt apply enough heat for much friction.

3. Eurys paycheck while crying for Danica was funded by the money she brings to the team.
The person who youtubed "leave Brittany (Spears) alone" should have more cred. At least that was an opinion that wasnt proped by money.

She is attractive, she is good money, and careers to many due to her talented and hard earned marketing abilities. She is good for cup and I think she can race for years in the series if she chooses too.

But to taken seriously as cup driver that can consistently perform in the top 20, she needs a base that has serious denial issues.

4. Obvious redundant points that I would have gladly omitted were it not for such ridiculous accusations. I get no pleasure from her struggles, but that doesn't change reality.

You did not address the old boys network that exists. I hope she can perform in the top 20 but to do that she has to fight off other guys who would rather wreck than get beat by her.

You did not address the old boys network that exists. I hope she can perform in the top 20 but to do that she has to fight off other guys who would rather wreck than get beat by her.

Try harder.

The back of the pack is were the most banging happens. Slower cars struggling to keep up. Doesn't matter if you are male or female.

That car doesn't know your gender either, just get on the wheel and go. The best revenge is winning and she owns that as does all of her other male competitors.

Try harder.

The back of the pack is were the most banging happens. Slower cars struggling to keep up. Doesn't matter if you are male or female.

That car doesn't know your gender either, just get on the wheel and go. The best revenge is winning and she owns that as does all of her other male competitors.

Hey Im all for a FAIR situation. I do not feel this is. Shes dealing with people who would rather wreck their car than let her win.
In a fair situation, Im betting that the outcome would be different.

I remember watching some races where drivers would wreck each just out of hate. We have manufacturer wars, we have make wars and now we have gender wars.

Who are these drivers that would wreck her and themselves in order to not get beat by her?

Who are these drivers that would wreck her and themselves in order to not get beat by her?

hey its been quoted....garage talk...drivers saying that if she gets by them they will "steamroll" her. Dont have a link, But I read it

hey its been quoted....garage talk...drivers saying that if she gets by them they will "steamroll" her. Dont have a link, But I read it

ok. Just figured since you're a big Danica fan and said it yourself you'd know who those drivers are. :confused:

ok. Just figured since you're a big Danica fan and said it yourself you'd know who those drivers are. :confused:

Im not perfect I dont record every link..lol.

Listen, I know she has to show she can race, I just want it fair.

It's fair. I haven't seen anyone going out of their way to cause her any problems on or off the track. No more than any other driver.
Sometimes drivers do get mad at each other and trade some paint. If it happens with her it doesn't automatically mean it's because they don't want to get beat by a woman.
It's just more excuses for why she isn't competitive.

If a bird pooped on her car I'm sure some Danica fans would accuse the bird of being sexist because it didn't poop on a man's car.

Last edited by a moderator:

To be fair, you're referencing articles from when she was a NNS regular, this week will be her 49th Cup start. She's got a fair chance and some great equipment that 20 other drivers would love to drive.

To be fair, you're referencing articles from when she was a NNS regular, this week will be her 49th Cup start. She's got a fair chance and some great equipment that 20 other drivers would love to drive.

Theres a lot of hate.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom