All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The princess made it through round one of qualifying at a pretty tough track, looks like some improvement too me. Her little blue suit was pretty cool too :wub:

My point is that he drives like an idiot, he drove Nationwide like an idiot. He is in the cup series but nobody says a word, why is that ??? You can bet if there were a woman in the 51 this forum would have a thread about it

Allgier sucks. I said something... but he doesn't get nearly the attention because unlike Danica, if Allgier continues to wreck, he'll be out of job and people won't even remember him.

Edit: Always replying to something a week ago lol.

Allgier sucks. I said something... but he doesn't get nearly the attention because unlike Danica, if Allgier continues to wreck, he'll be out of job and people won't even remember him.

Edit: Always replying to something a week ago lol.

Better late than never :)

She was pretty good in 2 of 3 practice sessions and qualified ahead of Stewart, Kenseth, Busch and Biffle so I'm curious to see what she can do today.

Dont know how many you follow DP on Tumblr but....

From phoenix. This is what DP has done for the sport. Little girls look up to her. I have a feeling that many more little girls are into racing now than before. This is why I for one am actually glad Go Daddy is moving away from the sexy stuff.

tumblr_n1to22RTBC1rcpi05o1_500.jpg

This one is from a promo spot. I like this one. Classic car, and classy lady. The bikini shots are one thing but ones like this are pure gold.

tumblr_n0llkz7MFd1rcpi05o1_500.jpg

Just discovered that Danicas Vegas car is a 2013 chevy, all the other cars are 2014 models. Thought that was kinda weird

Dont know how many you follow DP on Tumblr but....

From phoenix. This is what DP has done for the sport. Little girls look up to her. I have a feeling that many more little girls are into racing now than before. This is why I for one am actually glad Go Daddy is moving away from the sexy stuff.

tumblr_n1to22RTBC1rcpi05o1_500.jpg

This one is from a promo spot. I like this one. Classic car, and classy lady. The bikini shots are one thing but ones like this are pure gold.

tumblr_n0llkz7MFd1rcpi05o1_500.jpg

Great pictures

Congrats to the "little lady" and her fans. She stayed outta trouble and did a good job IMO
Beat her boss and Kurt Busch too :D
Choke on that Danica bashers LMAO

Congrats to the "little lady" and her fans. She stayed outta trouble and did a good job IMO
Beat her boss and Kurt Busch too :D
Choke on that Danica bashers LMAO
Nah, they'll keep on bashing because that's what they do.

They both sucked today. lol

I mentioned earlier that she was driving a 2013 model, the ONLY 2013 model chevy on the track. Im gonna bet that she gets all the hand me down garbage that the rest dont want. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom