All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
9VqpnFw.gif

LOL

They both sucked today. lol

Are we really giving her props for getting lapped and finishing in the mid 20s?

To put it in perspective, all SHR cars sucked other than Harvick which she also beat because of misfortune.

Lets not fool ourselves thinking she did it legit. She had tremendous help.

To put it in perspective, all SHR cars sucked other than Harvick which she also beat because of misfortune.

In my opinion 21st aint too bad for her at Vegas. Remember she had the same equipment the other three had.

In my opinion 21st aint too bad for her at Vegas. Remember she had the same equipment the other three had.

Same equipment, yes but same setups?

I am curious to know if she shares the same workshop as the 4. He has been the only one hauling ass out of that stable so far.

If her fans feel that those results are good, let them have their moment. And you know what, maybe for her they are good and the best she can manage. :)

Same equipment, yes but same setups?

I am curious to know if she shares the same workshop as the 4. He has been the only one hauling ass out of that stable so far.
I don't know. I just think that she did pretty good today considering where the others finished.

Q: How do you know when a driver sucks?
A: When they finish 21st one lap down and their fans are happy about it.

WGOAXBT.gif

Now that's a bash :)
And that's different how? It's a normal post for you.

And that's different how? It's a normal post for you.

Maybe you should bone up on your reading comprehension then. Most of my comments on this thread are about her overzealous fans.

Pay attention?

Any time she doesn't piss too many people off and the body is straight at the end if the day, it is a good day. lol

Maybe you should bone up on your reading comprehension then. Most of my comments on this thread are about her overzealous fans.

Pay attention?
Thats three strikes and you're out. I'm done with this childishness.

Yes, Tony gave her last years car and then him and Kurt layed back all day so she could beat them. Ricky probably messed up Harvicks front hub when he snuck into the garage late last night............... Yep thats probably it huh ??? :lurk:

Yes, Tony gave her last years car and then him and Kurt layed back all day so she could beat them. Ricky probably messed up Harvicks front hub when he snuck into the garage late last night............... Yep thats probably it huh ??? :lurk:
Sounds good to me. :D

Probably.

Last edited:
Suspicious spelling and I aint watchin no 3 minute video :p

I know. lol

I blame the time change. I'm off my game today. Woke up extremely earlier than I usually do. I'm abit cranky and listening to music reccomended to me by youtube which are all sad tunes.

I know. lol

I blame the time change. I'm off my game today. Woke up extremely earlier than I usually do. I'm abit cranky and listening to music reccomended to me by youtube which are all sad tunes.

A three minute video that aint a video ??? Ya think I got audio on my damn computer or what :rolleyes:

A three minute video that aint a video ??? Ya think I got audio on my damn computer or what :rolleyes:

What are you using? Windows dinosaur times edition? Geez man, you're killing my groove.

What are you using? Windows dinosaur times edition? Geez man, you're killing my groove.
Damn reck I think I first heard that from the beatnik Maynard G. Krebs on Dobie Gillis back in the 60s. Holy Moly. :D

Windows xp ------- I just dont have sound hooked up. I gave my vintage Sansui sound system to my son

Damn reck I think I first heard that from the beatnik Maynard G. Krebs on Dobie Gillis back in the 60s. Holy Moly. :D

Just keeping in the theme of listening to old music from the same era. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom