All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
its an improvement when she fell to 30th and recovered to finish 21st. .She could have went the way of Stewart today but didn't. Still not impressed but if you have lowered expectations.. better than last year

its an improvement when she fell to 30th and recovered to finish 21st. .She could have went the way of Stewart today but didn't. Still not impressed but if you have lowered expectations.. better than last year
That's the spirit

Q: How do you know when a driver sucks?
A: When they finish 21st one lap down and their fans are happy about it.

WGOAXBT.gif

Now that's a bash :)
Yeh and a lame one.

Had high hopes for today....I do like that she did not give up and kept fighting. But I want to see her in top 10.

Given the number of good drivers that didnt even finish top 20 sunday the princess did pretty well IMO Dont give up yet !!!

She did. It seemed like the track changed so much a few experienced drivers had trouble. Still scratching my head about Kurts run.

She did. It seemed like the track changed so much a few experienced drivers had trouble. Still scratching my head about Kurts run.

How about Tony, his was no better. Some absolutely TERRIBLE cars out there. Makes me wonder how long it will be before they all catch up and the racing starts.

How about Tony, his was no better. Some absolutely TERRIBLE cars out there. Makes me wonder how long it will be before they all catch up and the racing starts.

It was a head scratcher for sure. One thing is obvious, Penske is on it this year. I wonder if they picked up a new engineering genius.

Tony has to get used to a new car, leg and yet another CC. This may take all year to get back to the front on a regular basis.

It was a head scratcher for sure. One thing is obvious, Penske is on it this year. I wonder if they picked up a new engineering genius.

Not sure, but the others will soon be catching up or at least they should be. Some of these early successes might just be pure luck.

Not sure, but the others will soon be catching up or at least they should be. Some of these early successes might just be pure luck.

I'm not sure luck plays into it when you're talking about a billionaires funds to race. It seemed like the 22 and 2 were the only cars that were fast early and late in the race. I don't think that was luck.

I'm not sure luck plays into it when you're talking about a billionaires funds to race. It seemed like the 22 and 2 were the only cars that were fast early and late in the race. I don't think that was luck.

A little traffic killed the 22, clean air advantage appeared to be even greater than before. I thought that all these changes were directed at reducing that advantage ??

A little traffic killed the 22, clean air advantage appeared to be even greater than before. I thought that all these changes were directed at reducing that advantage ??

Nope. By increasing the spoiler size they gave the lead car a greater advantage and the following car a greater disadvantage. The one thing the no ride height rule does help is developing 2 lines by allowing cars to run low or high, depending on how much spoiler is up in the air.

Reed we aren't over zealous we are just tire of you and a few others bashing her, it gets old and rather tire some.

Considering I don't "bash" her very often you must get tired very easily.

80% of my posts on this thread are about her fans constantly making it a gender issue when someone criticizes her on track performance.

Is that now considered bashing her too? :rolleyes:

Considering I don't "bash" her very often you must get tired very easily.

80% of my posts on this thread are about her fans constantly making it a gender issue when someone criticizes her on track performance.

Is that now considered bashing her too? :rolleyes:

Friggin' woman hater! ;)

This feels like a witch hunt to me..

LOL 17D with the subtle hint for TRL to ban Reed.

Suck it up fellas.

Not at all.

Crying about the critics (of which I am one) will not hinder the criticism. Only Patrick herself can do that.

I like it too, a few Danica dis likers think that Go-Daddy dumped her for non performance !!! Thats funny stuff :laugh:

Every driver has a sponsor or two that come on as the main sponsor every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom