All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Danica is now 29th in points after 6 races. She has whooped Reed Sorenson, Michael Annett, Cole Whitt, David Gilligan, and David Reagan, who are ALL IN LESSER equipment. These drivers have also started 6 races. We know SH race cars are no joke with 2 wins this season. There seems to be a problem with the 10 team and I am putting my money that its in the drivers seat. Danica cant compete at this level but she sure gets paid a lot to embarrass herself and her fans. No man would be allowed to continue this farce in a SH race car if this was all they could do.

So Danica is now 29th in points after 6 races. She has whooped Reed Sorenson, Michael Annett, Cole Whitt, David Gilligan, and David Reagan, who are ALL IN LESSER equipment. These drivers have also started 6 races. We know SH race cars are no joke with 2 wins this season. There seems to be a problem with the 10 team and I am putting my money that its in the drivers seat. Danica cant compete at this level but she sure gets paid a lot to embarrass herself and her fans. No man would be allowed to continue this farce in a SH race car if this was all they could do.
she is making little girl feel good about themselves, they all want to be race car drivers.

Has anyone decided who is going to get the blame for DP's poor showing today at her best track...other than those 31 guys who finished ahead of her because they hate women and don't want them in Nascar?

She bears some responsibility yes...she laid an egg today and it upsets me, but I will not give up on her!

Im not giving up on her...everyone has a bad race...I am really bummed tho

You're the smoothest troll on this board by far.

LOL@ everyone has a bad race once in a while. That's like all year round for her.

Ain't no true fan believe and thinks like that. :XXROFL:

She bears some responsibility yes...she laid an egg today and it upsets me, but I will not give up on her!

I know you won't believe this, but if you and some others didn't go around telling everyone how good Danica is at Mville and that she could win there, then act like she won the championship because she Qed 10th, I doubt anyone would give a damn where she finished today.

I'll give you props for having the cojones to show up here and take the heat anyway. I'm wondering why the other usual suspects aren't here with you, instead of leaving you to take the heat all by yourself.
2jDOFcd.gif

I appreciate a hard core loyal fan for sure. I almost feel sorry for her. I honestly think Danica needs to go back to the Nationwide series or Trucks. One part of me feels bad for her and the other wants to kick her out of the sport because she is being paid a zillion dollars for nothing. One day, she is going to have to answer for that because I honestly think you could take a decent driver in the Nationwide series and get the same results or better for a whole lot less.

Im not giving up on her...everyone has a bad race...I am really bummed tho

She isnt the only one that had a bad day, my guy had one too. When you get a bad car at Martinsville you are toast. Junior went 143 without a win and most of his fans hung around.

Dont ever give up ;)

LOL@ everyone has a bad race once in a while. That's like all year round for her.

DanicaFreak isnt a troll, shame on you for that Reck :(

She isnt the only one that had a bad day, my guy had one too. When you get a bad car at Martinsville you are toast. Junior went 143 without a win and most of his fans hung around.

Dont ever give up ;)

lol Saying she just had a bad day is a massive spin.

She has never once been competitive in a Cup series race. She's never had a good day. :idunno:

lol Saying she just had a bad day is a massive spin.

She has never once been competitive in a Cup series race. She's never had a good day. :idunno:

Geeez and all this time I thought you were a Danica fan :rolleyes:

What I found interesting today was, the CC for Danica over the radio told her we'll learn from this when she was in 30th and she replied "That's all we do" I don't think Danica has much talent but you can sense that her inablity to perform even decent is wearing on her. It makes me sad because it's not like she's not trying her best..her best just isn't good enough.

I was pretty sure, judging from the debut posts(of which I read about half) that danicafreak and that other person he/she argued with most definitely were trolls. I liked Chex comment because he put "smoothest" in there. That's the way I feel about it.
Of course he/she has stayed around so long that either they're legit or have drank their own Kool - aid. I mean, I guess a body might just keep trollin' for trollin's sake.... I don't know.

She had a bad day for sure but I think it was mostly the lack of practice time and a not so good set-up on the car. She just couldn't get it to hook up in the early part of the race, fell way behind and just never could gain the track position back. Happened to a lot of other drivers today too.

Martinsville is rough like that, if you fall off the pace of the leaders on a long green run its hard to make it up.

I'm not a big Danica fan but I don't wish no evil on her either. She's improved a lot since her debut for sure. I just hope that when/if she does manage to win it isn't under some strange circumstances because we'll never hear the end up of it.

I know you won't believe this, but if you and some others didn't go around telling everyone how good Danica is at Mville and that she could win there, then act like she won the championship because she Qed 10th, I doubt anyone would give a damn where she finished today.

I'll give you props for having the cojones to show up here and take the heat anyway. I'm wondering why the other usual suspects aren't here with you, instead of leaving you to take the heat all by yourself.
2jDOFcd.gif
I never predicted how she would do today, but if had i would said not too good. Danica at this point needs to put a solid qualifying effort togther, not just this once at Martinsville. Dont know what happended otday as I didn't see much of the race. Wualify better and her finishes are bound to be better. Small steps for this team,

I never predicted how she would do today, but if had i would said not too good. Danica at this point needs to put a solid qualifying effort togther, not just this once at Martinsville. Dont know what happended otday as I didn't see much of the race. Wualify better and her finishes are bound to be better. Small steps for this team,

She qualified 10th.

Nott too shabby. She just sucked.

Gotta like your loyalty , but Me thinks your in for an extended waiting period, Good luck:oops:
What I found interesting today was, the CC for Danica over the radio told her we'll learn from this when she was in 30th and she replied "That's all we do" I don't think Danica has much talent but you can sense that her inablity to perform even decent is wearing on her. It makes me sad because it's not like she's not trying her best..her best just isn't good enough.

I like that she is not happy. Hopefully she will be motivated to do better. I know she has it in her...I know it! If I could will her to a win I would....I have seen flashes of the driver she can be, and hope we see more.

Hey, make no mistake, I am not making excuses. Im angry and sad too. But just like you would not bail on your driver if he even had a bad year, or even 2, I wont on mine.

When the sponsors finally wake up they are going to have a hole in their pocket twice as big as the pacific ocean. Danica should be paid along the lines of David Reagan and the likes. I would not have near as big of problem with her then. She may be a little down but the big fat checks keep coming so I cant feel sorry for her.

I never predicted how she would do today, but if had i would said not too good. Danica at this point needs to put a solid qualifying effort togther, not just this once at Martinsville. Dont know what happended otday as I didn't see much of the race. Qualify better and her finishes are bound to be better. Small steps for this team,
Qualifying doesnt mean a whole lot when it comes race time. Many many many drivers have won on various race tracks from the very back. Move to the front on pit strategy and having the skill to pass cars on track. Qualifying wont do her much good. Do you want Danica to go down in history as the "good qualifier, horrible racer"? What you said about qualifying better = finishing better is total hogwash and your girl proved it yesterday. Qualified 10th which is awesome, finished 32nd 6 laps down with a clean race car, which is pathetic. Danica is in top equipment and a crew that has made no mistakes. They are WAY passed the small steps phase. Shes not a rookie and shes been in stock cars since 2010. She either has a handle on the cars or she doesnt, and its obvious that she doesnt. Time her to fill her contract, and SHR needs to sign a real driver into the seat of the 10. Shes an embarrassment to all would be female NASCAR Cup drivers.

Qualifying doesnt mean a whole lot when it comes race time. Many many many drivers have won on various race tracks from the very back. Move to the front on pit strategy and having the skill to pass cars on track. Qualifying wont do her much good. Do you want Danica to go down in history as the "good qualifier, horrible racer"? What you said about qualifying better = finishing better is total hogwash and your girl proved it yesterday. Qualified 10th which is awesome, finished 32nd 6 laps down with a clean race car, which is pathetic. Danica is in top equipment and a crew that has made no mistakes. They are WAY passed the small steps phase. Shes not a rookie and shes been in stock cars since 2010. She either has a handle on the cars or she doesnt, and its obvious that she doesnt. Time her to fill her contract, and SHR needs to sign a real driver into the seat of the 10. Shes an embarrassment to all would be female NASCAR Cup drivers.
That pretty much sums it up.

Hey some drivers have bad years.....I will support her

I dont know much about Indy Car but I know she was in the top 10 in points through out much of her career with 1 win based on fuel mileage in Japan in 2008. Thats saying something for her.

But stock car racing isnt her forte.

I dont know much about Indy Car but I know she was in the top 10 in points through out much of her career with 1 win based on fuel mileage in Japan in 2008. Thats saying something for her.

But stock car racing isnt her forte.

I am upset that she has done as well as I would have wanted. Im not ready to write her off yet.

Danica looked like she was showing some improvement the last three races leading up to yesterday, but it's pretty apparent that she's still light years from contending for wins. No top-5's and only one top-10 (on an RP track) in 52 career starts is a pretty brutal statistic. There are 17 current Cup drivers that had their first win by their 52nd start, some of whom had multiple wins by that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom