All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Place needs a FenderBumperXDKyle18fan or vice versa.

So much love it cannot be contained in the Danica thread.

In fact, its skewing the hate-O-meter in the thread. :D

Place needs a FenderBumperXDKyle18fan or vice versa.

So much love it cannot be contained in the Danica thread.

In fact, its skewing the hate-O-meter in the thread. :D

Can you repeat that in english please :confused:

Did someone delete some of my posts here?

Nice dictatorship. Who ran to tex to cry about it?

I sure hope she doesn't do well in the race . That would be really freaky . Other girls might think they can drive too. :(
The girls sure dominated the guys at the Nhra drag race in Las Vegas this past weekend by winning 2 out of the 3 pro classes... funny car and pro stock.:D

Something about fenderbumper and kyle18fan needing their own thread because of the in-fighting in this thread.

I was joking too.

Well who would bitch about that?Doesn't make sense.

Computers broken. :crash:

Well who would bitch about that?Doesn't make sense.

Computers broken. :crash:

Beats me.

Dont know if it was because it was "off-topic" but 90% of this thread is off topic stuff so while you're deleting some innocent comments made by me why dont you start deleting half this thread or better, close it down.

If anyone has an issue with me, PM me and we'll talk about it like man and we'll fix it.

If I get my posts deleted without a warning, I want to know the reason too.

Its annoying when I know I didn't do anything wrong and I still get my stuff remove without a warning. Over moderation kills boards.

I always see people saying that this board is great, which it is but it also has its drawbacks when you keep deleting posts because someone doesn't agree with you. Its the reason why people come and go from this place, including me in the past.

I think it's more of 'damned if I do, and damned if I don't' --- get complaints about posts being there, then get hammered because they are not.

Silly, but there it is. All have been returned.

I think it's more of 'damned if I do, and damned if I don't' --- get complaints about posts being there, then get hammered because they are not.

Silly, but there it is. All have been returned.

Honestly, it's pathetic you get such petty complaints. I'm sorry, you will never hear the grief from me.

Something about fenderbumper and kyle18fan needing their own thread because of the in-fighting in this thread.

I was joking too.

Do you see 'Contributor' under my avatar?

I bought me some protection from guys like you. :D

Keep the faith. I remember when very few believed Kez could win a championship.:cheers:

Color me pink!

I was one of those. Thought he was going to win like 5 races and that's it.

I said that in spite cause he decided to leave the Hendrick unbrella per se and join somewhere else.

By now he probably would be in the 5 car if he decided to stick with Junior Motorsports.

Color me pink!

I was one of those. Thought he was going to win like 5 races and that's it.

I said that in spite cause he decided to leave the Hendrick unbrella per se and join somewhere else.

By now he probably would be in the 5 car if he decided to stick with Junior Motorsports.

HMS wouldn't commit to him, so he took the ride Roger had offered the year before. Stremme was just a place holder in 2009 for that ride. He made the right move, because Rick would have taken Kahne, and the sponsor dollars, over Brad. Roger was willing to self sponsor the ride until Brad got sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom