All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spyder gave this to Danica for her bday
BjvrypYIcAAUr88.jpg
Like she can't afford 15 of those :confused:

Hope she auctions it off with her named signed on it & a new Danica themed paint job for charity money

I Don't Hate Danica

Haven't you learned? If you are realistic and look at Danica as just another driver you sir are a hater! To be considered a non hater you must consider her the best and understand that her finishes are just a result of what the "good old" network was willing to give her and nothing is a direct result of her:D

Haven't you learned? If you are realistic and look at Danica as just another driver you sir are a hater! To be considered a non hater you must consider her the best and understand that her finishes are just a result of what the "good old" network was willing to give her and nothing is a direct result of her:D
I'll take that into consideration ;) IDHD

ha ha Good thing I have a sense of humor...

YEP :D

Now you get what you been wanting. She's starting decently.

There you guys have it. Started near the front and couldn't hang on her supposed best track on the circuit.

I think she got as good as she's going to get.

LOL. Crickets today.

She got lapped every ten laps during the last fifty. What's the excuse?

There you guys have it. Started near the front and couldn't hang on her supposed best track on the circuit.

I think she got as good as she's going to get.

Jeffey didnt race today did he????? :laugh::lurk:

Brought home a piece of junk car home in 12th. How did your boy fare today I wonder...umm

Kyle had the best finish for a pedal car in todays race, had the chain not fallen off he might have finished top ten :(

Has anyone decided who is going to get the blame for DP's poor showing today at her best track...other than those 31 guys who finished ahead of her because they hate women and don't want them in Nascar?

Kyle had the best finish for a pedal car in todays race, had the chain not fallen off he might have finished top ten :(
Lol thats a croc. Kyle sat on pole and had a clean car. If anyone came out of M'ville with what felt like a win but didnt, it was Jeff.

In Danica's defense her teammates finished 1st, 7th, and 17th. Danica came home in a solid 32nd 6 laps down.

Is it "hating" when it's just the facts?

Has anyone decided who is going to get the blame for DP's poor showing today at her best track...other than those 31 guys who finished ahead of her because they hate women and don't want them in Nascar?
andy will be here to tell us what happen, plus that jolin guy.

Lol thats a croc. Kyle sat on pole and had a clean car. If anyone came out of M'ville with what felt like a win but didnt, it was Jeff.

In Danica's defense her teammates finished 1st, 7th, and 17th. Danica came home in a solid 32nd 6 laps down.

Is it "hating" when it's just the facts?

Car performance in qualifying means nothing on race day, Kyle had a very poor car just like he has had all year. The car he had at Fontana wasnt much better

Reality has set back in with a 32th place finish. Now how much is it Danica is getting paid for such great finishes again?

Car performance in qualifying means nothing on race day, Kyle had a very poor car just like he has had all year. The car he had at Fontana wasnt much better

WE FOUND DANICA'S EXCUSE!

idhd but I wish she would just gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom