All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest and legit question..

How...and why does she have as many fans as she does? Taking her great looks and "beauty" away (And I dont use that term lightly). What in the world is the appeal here? She cant race, cant compete..nothing, nada.

Honest and legit question..

How...and why does she have as many fans as she does? Taking her great looks and "beauty" away (And I dont use that term lightly). What in the world is the appeal here? She cant race, can compete..nothing, nada.
How did Obama get voted into office?
How does Iran keep denying the holocaust?
Why do we park in a drive way and drive on a park way?

Just another great mystery

How did Obama get voted into office?
How does Iran keep denying the holocaust?
Why do we park in a drive way and drive on a park way?

Just another great mystery

Well I can probably answer the first one. Charm

Something Danica lacks because she's awkward as hell in her interviews and just overall looks uninterested.

This evening, from her top 35 starting position, Patrick can become the first woman to finish better than 29th at Richmond International Raceway in NASCAR’s Sprint Cup series on the track’s current configuration.

Patrick set the historic standard last April but failed to better it in September turning in a 30th.

Additionally, Tony Gibson can become the first crew chief to use free passes and wave-arounds in his pit strategy to guide a woman driver to a finish of fewer than four laps down under the given circumstances.

AND she just missed both records tonight..34th really close to 29th only five laps down.

I think it's funny everyone said Montoya sucked when he has ten times the resume Danica has and was much better in nascar

I think it's funny everyone said Montoya sucked when he has ten times the resume Danica has and was much better in nascar

Montoya had potential but he barely used it. He used up all his karma points making and wrecking people for no reason until he worn out his welcome here.

BmLi--0CAAAUnxz.jpg:large

Dp says it all.

I find she has presence in her interviews...see Jay Leno above. She is so upbeat and energetic.
Along with Dps pic.

Love it!!!! I think Dega is a great chance for a win. She needs to get the mojo back that got her the pole at daytona.

Maybe she should pose with puppies and kittens because they're cute too.

Shes already done a lot for the self esteem of girls...heck I'd be willing to wager that without danica in the sport Jeff might not have decided to put his little girl into racing. Shes changed NASCARs landscape.

Shes said it best herself in some of her interviews..."I want to look like Hallie Berry in a bikini AND win races." Shes showing you can race with the guys on sunday but still be feminine.

GIRLS CAN DO IT

Shes already done a lot for the self esteem of girls...heck I'd be willing to wager that without danica in the sport Jeff might not have decided to put his little girl into racing. Shes changed NASCARs landscape.

Shes said it best herself in some of her interviews..."I want to look like Hallie Berry in a bikini AND win races." Shes showing you can race with the guys on sunday but still be feminine.

GIRLS CAN DO IT

Yea because Danica is the only girl to have ever raced so that's how Jeff got the idea to put his girl in a quarter midget.
XnPVF55.gif

Oh and Danica isn't racing, she logging laps for show. Girls can do it but Danica ain't the one.

Yea because Danica is the only girl to have ever raced so that's how Jeff got the idea to put his girl in a quarter midget.
XnPVF55.gif

Oh and Danica isn't racing, she logging laps for show. Girls can do it but Danica ain't the one.

I did not say she was the only one...shes high profile...she shows at a high level girls can do it.
I cant wait for Kenzie to hit cup

They aren't the only ones. Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson & Kasey Kahne are all running 2013 stuff.

Correction..... Jimmie Johnson's backup car is from 2013 and not his primary one.

A new chassis does not always equate to more speed. In some cases drivers become partial to a particular one.

To you....I choose to believe in my driver..she will win!!! :D:

GO DP!

I meant the part about Danica being the reason Jeff put his girl in a quarter midget.

Although the thought of Danica winning a Cup race is pretty ridiculous too.

I meant the part about Danica being the reason Jeff put his girl in a quarter midget.

Although the thought of Danica winning a Cup race is pretty ridiculous too.

DP is not the only reason....but shes made girls in racing more mainstream.

GIRLS CAN DO IT
It's fun to watch the girls race and beat up on the boys in motorsports once in a while. Danica hasn't done that yet in Nascar, and she may never... but until another girl goes out and grabs another sponsor by the balls and drags them into Nascar like she did then i will enjoy watching Danica try to do what very few other girls has even tried . Now, over in my world of drag racing, this weekend in Houston Tx in front of a sold out crowd three girls are trying to become the 100th female winner in professional drag racing. Stand by you're driver DF and don't let anyone try to bring you down.;)

Last edited:
I'd be willing to wager that without danica in the sport Jeff might not have decided to put his little girl into racing.

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

Gordon had said in the past, wayyyy before Danica even thought of racing in NASCAR that he'd be willing to support his daughter and put her in go karts or the sort if she showed interest in racing at any capacity.

Danica didn't inspired squat. lol

Last edited:
From what I've heard Johanna's team disbanded, only way we'll see her is when she gets a new team.
I hate to hear that. I was really hoping she would be the next female driver to land a good sponsorship and make it to the Cup level. I would love to see a female driver be a little more competitive in the cup series. We may have to wait a few more years for Dale Jr's niece or Jeff Gordons daughter to grow up and possibly step in to fill that role.

Last edited:
I hate to hear that. I was really hoping she would be the next female driver to land a good sponsorship and make it to the Cup level. I would love to see a female driver be a little more competitive in the cup series. We may have to wait a few more years for Dale Jr's niece or Jeff Gordons daughter to grow up and possibly step in to fill that role.
I'd like to see Johanna run some races in Danica's car. The reason Johanna didn't move up was she was always in crap cars that were piecemeal.

I'd like to see a three car team of DP, Kenzie and Long. All in SHR equipment

I'd like to see Johanna run some races in Danica's car. The reason Johanna didn't move up was she was always in crap cars that were piecemeal.
I could go for that, also. But, the reason Johanna was not in a competitive car was due to the lack of funds. I don't know how much effort she is putting into looking for funds or how much training she has had for seeking out a good sponsorship, but it is one of the most important steps she has to be successful at before she will ever have the chance to be successful in the top tier of Nascar racing. That is where Danica has succeeded the most and why she is getting to play in the big leagues. That's just the way it is...the way it's been...and the way it will be for a very very long time. It's all up to her, and all we can do is wish Johanna the best of luck in her quest to make her dream a reality.

Last edited:
made me laugh. guess shes taking pointers from smoke:
tumblr_misb9ppyC91rr6z6ao1_500.png

she will make it back.....shes a fighter....one of her first races in indycar she had a hard wreck where her arm was in a sling... yet she still raced. There is no quit in her. And as to the pics--some drivers never make it to the first one. The second one is easy to obtain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom