All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLRacing be like..

im-thirsty.jpg

I really wish GoDaddy would get a new color scheme and especially a new logo. Their cars have always been an eyesore

I really wish GoDaddy would get a new color scheme and especially a new logo. Their cars have always been an eyesore
Sign me up for creative design. Is there a job in just designing NASCAR paint schemes? That would flow perfectly with my major

I think the rumor is that she'd go to Gene Haas' F1 team if she were to go that route.

However, I see Danica staying in NASCAR probably another 3-5 years. I think she will ultimately go back to open wheel in some form though.

Haas apparently doesn't see her going to his F1 team. If he doesn't think even Kurt Bush and Tony Stewart could make it in F1 (and he apparently thinks they can't), Danica certainly is not a candidate there.

>>With three former or dabbling open-wheel drivers in his Sprint Cup lineup, Haas had to quickly quash any notion that Tony Stewart or Patrick might eventually find their way into a Haas Formula F1 car for more than a photo op. "I'd certainly never expect any of our current lineup of drivers to want to be able to do that," Haas said. "It would be really impossible to accomplish that and survive. ... Just the thought of jumping into a Formula One car from a Cup car would be very, very difficult."<<

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/10852825/espnw-danica-patrick-searching-consistency

Haas apparently doesn't see her going to his F1 team. If he doesn't think even Kurt Bush and Tony Stewart could make it in F1 (and he apparently thinks they can't), Danica certainly is not a candidate there.

>>With three former or dabbling open-wheel drivers in his Sprint Cup lineup, Haas had to quickly quash any notion that Tony Stewart or Patrick might eventually find their way into a Haas Formula F1 car for more than a photo op. "I'd certainly never expect any of our current lineup of drivers to want to be able to do that," Haas said. "It would be really impossible to accomplish that and survive. ... Just the thought of jumping into a Formula One car from a Cup car would be very, very difficult."<<

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/10852825/espnw-danica-patrick-searching-consistency
but going from Indy car to nascar is a piece of cake, anyone can do it.

Stewart may have a bit of trouble getting down to 150 pounds :D

Kylefan over here isn't the sharpest mind in this neat little group, I'll tell you that. :D

Thanks Reck, all that coming from a Jeff Gordon fan just cracks me up................. oh and bite me

I never forget, I didnt expect you would either :rolleyes:

I'll drop 4 races off the amount Kyle has to win if we agree the new avatar must be used for the duration of the off season.

Kyle wins 8 or more NW races this year, I have to fly the avatar of your choice until the green flag falls for the 2015 NW race at Daytona.

...scared?

I already have one foot in my mouth, there isnt room for both :rolleyes: I will consider your offer and get back to you

He's already won 2.
If he really is as good as you say he is, surely he can squirt out 6 more wins in the minor league.

I'll drop 4 races off the amount Kyle has to win if we agree the new avatar must be used for the duration of the off season.

Kyle wins 8 or more NW races this year, I have to fly the avatar of your choice until the green flag falls for the 2015 NW race at Daytona.

...scared?

Kyle has 2 wins so he needs 6 more, I have great confidence in Kyle Busch so I will accept your offer. I will start looking for your future avatar right away, I must warn you though its going to be a doozy :D

Kyle has 2 wins so he needs 6 more, I have great confidence in Kyle Busch so I will accept your offer. I will start looking for your future avatar right away, I must warn you though its going to be a doozy :D
Don't make it a "I love Danica because she is the best driver in Nascar" avatar, or we may never see mreed on here again until the penalty phase of the bet expires.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom