Not open for further replies.
Plate race
Rained
Fuel Mileage
if so and so didn't wreck
Nascar fixed it

Just some of the ones I see happening.

Tip of the iceberg, they will get much more entertaining then that IMO

Might even make some popcorn for it, and grab me a soda.

jimmy_fallon_popcorn.gif

We'll see about that.

I think she has it in her, maybe its the car, who knows. People change cars and teams and improve, maybe she just needs something different.

An apron, spatula, and the latest Fredrick's catalogue.

That should be different enough to show some positive results.

DanicaFreak, I've seen you say many times that when Danica wins (lol) it will change nascar forever.

How will it change nascar forever?

DanicaFreak, I've seen you say many times that when Danica wins (lol) it will change nascar forever.

It will bring a ton of fans in. Maybe more women drivers as well....that would really change the landscape. Can you imagine DP and Kenzie on the same track? It will forever shatter the old boys network as well. Some people will be very angry....as some people still believe that a woman can't win. Misogyny in NASCAR will take a major hit.

As some people will mourn the loss of their old boys network others will embrace changes....

Thats how I picture it. I only hope we see it happen. Because until she puts that car in victory lane there will be doubters out there.

I can't wait for the haters to take their medicine. Its coming.

Nations will unite, there will be dancing in the street..The good ol boy network..who ever they are, will be gone forever...It will create a huge stir..about like our U.S. elected women governors and senators and presidential candidates...was there a stir about all that? I didn't see it.

Nations will unite, there will be dancing in the street..The good ol boy network..who ever they are, will be gone forever...It will create a huge stir..about like our U.S. elected women governors and senators and presidential candidates...was there a stir about all that? I didn't see it.

The "good ole boys" are already gone :(

It will bring a ton of fans in. Maybe more women drivers as well....that would really change the landscape. Can you imagine DP and Kenzie on the same track? It will forever shatter the old boys network as well. Some people will be very angry....as some people still believe that a woman can't win. Misogyny in NASCAR will take a major hit.

As some people will mourn the loss of their old boys network others will embrace changes....

Thats how I picture it. I only hope we see it happen. Because until she puts that car in victory lane there will be doubters out there.

I can't wait for the haters to take their medicine. Its coming.

So more women in nascar will change the sport forever? That's it? lol

I personally wouldn't care if more women were in the Cup series, as long as they can compete at that level. If they can't (Danica) then they shouldn't get any more attention than any other other also ran mid packer.

Yes. The hit Misogyny would take is great as well...

little girls would grow up and know for a FACT they can be drivers....we do not have success for a woman in the top series yet. Drag racing is not in the limelight...too bad its not.

I want to see this underdog succeed....I see her presence in interviews..her charm....

So more women in nascar will change the sport forever? That's it? lol

I personally wouldn't care if more women were in the Cup series, as long as they can compete at that level. If they can't (Danica) then they shouldn't get any more attention than any other other also ran mid packer.

When I see little girls go to danica in pictures..ask for her autograph..thats change...they see something they can attain...

I know one thing, the tin foil hats and black helicopters will be out in full force if Danica happens to get a win, stay in the top 30 in points, and make the Chase. If she gets a win out of the blue after running in the 20's and 30's every week, it will raise a few eyebrows and generate some speculation.

Yes. The hit Misogyny would take is great as well...

little girls would grow up and know for a FACT they can be drivers....we do not have success for a woman in the top series yet. Drag racing is not in the limelight...too bad its not.

I want to see this underdog succeed....I see her presence in interviews..her charm....

Is the misogyny in nascar keeping her from finishing on the lead lap?
She has had the doors to nascar opened to her, she's been coached from some of the best drivers in the sport, has had every advantage possible given to her to help her succeed and you keep crying Misogyny.

Poor Danica is such a victim. :(

Im a cynic but poltics are boring

When I see little girls go to danica in pictures..ask for her autograph..thats change...they see something they can attain...

Yea, that's great and all but I'm a fan of nascar for the racing. Not because of what some little girl likes.

Is the misogyny in nascar keeping her from finishing on the lead lap?
She has had the doors to nascar opened to her, she's been coached from some of the best drivers in the sport, has had every advantage possible given to her to help her succeed and you keep crying Misogyny.

Poor Danica is such a victim. :(

Ive said time and time again I am dissapointed she has not finished better...needs to do better. Hell she is frustrated herself she is doing as good as she wants.

She will win. I can feel it.

Yea, that's great and all but I'm a fan of nascar for the racing. Not because of what some little girl likes.

Me either. Not on its own. But to have my daughter sit beside me on the couch and watch a race and there to be a woman in it....she sees herself represented. Its huge.

As well when DP wins, she will have beaten ALL the doubters.

Im all about the underdog...and this one has fight in her like no tomorrow.

I figured i would check in and see if there is anything new going on in the DP thread. It looks like there is nothing new here. GO DANICA.:D

LOL he's like DGAF, I got my wolf shirt and americana jacket on. Full on redneck.

If he was a hunderd percent he would has some Lynard Skynards stuff on. He would also have something good to say about Muscle Shoals and the swampers.

Muscle Shoals and GreenBow, Alabama deserves some credit too. Talladega shouldn't get it all.

LOL he's like DGAF, I got my wolf shirt and americana jacket on. Full on redneck.

If he was a hunderd percent he would has some Lynard Skynards stuff on. He would also have something good to say about Muscle Shoals and the swampers.

Muscle Shoals and GreenBow, Alabama deserves some credit too. Talladega shouldn't get it all.

This weekend in Talladega...

8VnUMAK.jpg

The howl at the moon tee, the vest, coozie. So perfect. It was only Friday and he is already out of ****s to give. Hell I don't think he went to the track with any ****s to give.

@mreed good job holding down the fort of voice and reason in this thread here recently. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom