All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to start it off, I was reading about the new commercial. That body suit she wears takes 4 HOURS to put on. She said she was in it for 7 hours and couldn't go to the bathroom. She said it had a zipper "down there" and they gave her a funnel to use, but that wasn't going to happen.

:XXROFL:

I hope that the misogynists will restrain themselves. Let's keep to the subject of her racing ability and quit the sexual references and innuendo.

And that goes for fans and haters alike.

I'm surprised you were the one who made this thread after the debacle that was the last one, TRL. lol

So maybe we could have a Dorky Joey thread since Slice is always posting, I mean come one , If there is a woman hater thread we have to be equal and have a man hater thread

And to start it off, I was reading about the new commercial. That body suit she wears takes 4 HOURS to put on. She said she was in it for 7 hours and couldn't go to the bathroom. She said it had a zipper "down there" and they gave her a funnel to use, but that wasn't going to happen.

:XXROFL:

Gees, not much to talk about in the off season, woman dressed up like a he man during a foot ball game commercial. Go Danni.

Attachments

• upload_2014-1-28_20-14-18.jpeg
    upload_2014-1-28_20-14-18.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 306
If misogyny isn't allowed, this thread is doomed already. Might as well just take it down!

If misogyny isn't allowed, this thread is doomed already. Might as well just take it down!
I can do that. And to be perfectly honest, I'd rather the need for such a thread didn't exist.

I do this simply to keep the Danica fans and haters from starting a multitude of threads about her and cluttering the board.

But, if it gets out of hand, I can take it down. And will.

But then I'll get a multitude of messages about " there are too many Danica threads, can you combine them?"

Maybe I should say, NO Danica threads allowed?

Unless she has had a really bad manager and accountant, she should be able to quit right now and never have to work another day in her life.
Yep....probably could quit on the money she gets from commercials themselves.

Figured you could use a fresh start since it IS a new year/new racing season.

So now you hate Danica...'cause if started this thread, I can assure that I be proclaimed a women hating masochist who doesn't want females to be driving race cars ;)

So now you hate Danica...'cause if started this thread, I can assure that I be proclaimed a women hating masochist who doesn't want females to be driving race cars ;)
Actually, I just look at her as a driver who still has a lot to learn --- just like a number of other drivers.

only problem with a new thread is all the predictions are lost, Like Danica will never win a race, longest rookie in history, Ricky is after her money, wreckatha Patreck, hates the BK team, and the replies, she is the greatest, just needs a break, she is a rookie and a Daytona pole sitter. Dang, c'mon season opener, trot out the women, rookies, primadonna's, spoiled rich kids, old guys, wheel holders and lets go racin.

I can do that. And to be perfectly honest, I'd rather the need for such a thread didn't exist.

I do this simply to keep the Danica fans and haters from starting a multitude of threads about her and cluttering the board.

But then I'll get a multitude of messages about " there are too many Danica threads, can you combine them?"

Imo she should earn her threads. Start by getting some top tens and take it from there. :D

You could put 'Danica' in the curse list. ;)

Seems this is always a touchy topic but I to my knowledge I have never broke any forum rules. I just dont like Danica and the hype from the media that goes with her. She is a no talent bum and has no business in cup racing. I just wonder how long the sponsors will pour millions into her program only to get no results on the track. She wont crack the top 20 this year in points.

Seems this is always a touchy topic but I to my knowledge I have never broke any forum rules. I just dont like Danica and the hype from the media that goes with her. She is a no talent bum and has no business in cup racing. I just wonder how long the sponsors will pour millions into her program only to get no results on the track. She wont crack the top 20 this year in points.

I goof on Danica, but she didn't take anyones ride, so her being in cup doesn't really bother me. She doesn't drive out of control and cause wrecks too often, so that's a plus.

You called her an unfounded name.

bum1
bəm/
informal
noun.
  1. a vagrant.
  2. get by asking or begging.
    "they tried to bum money off us"
    synonyms:beg, borrow; More

I goof on Danica, but she didn't take anyones ride, so her being in cup doesn't really bother me. She doesn't drive out of control and cause wrecks too often, so that's a plus.
Yep.

Seems like NASCAR is banking on Danica making the chase & hyping the story of a potential female champion

Seems like NASCAR is banking on Danica making the chase & hyping the story of a potential female champion

that's an easy fix. Everyone else gets a restrictor plate under their carb, Danica gets one with shoulder straps.

scary part is that if she does crack the top 20, or qualify in the top 5 in any race, they will probably trot out an award of some sort for her at the Banquet. I don't think she is a bum, but I agree with what Kyle Petty said before they de horned him and he changed his tune. I'm with you on the not making the top 20 prediction, and if there isn't any improvement just how long her primary sponsor will continue to pay the fees is good for speculation, because I think it will happen if she doesn't get better. It is dang interesting to speculate and she is a definite conversation piece. I think they had a talk with her last year and convinced her to ride around towards the end of the season and finish the race with the fenders on the car. I shudder every time I see her going for the front on RP tracks.

I think Danica could win races in nascar IF they force he to learn how to over drive the car. That's a sin in open wheel, a necessity in nascar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom