All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone starts going on about her looks in a lewd way or takes a swipe at her because she's a woman, those posts should be removed IMO. This is a racing forum and people's opinions should be about her racing.

But at the same time, if someone throws the M card at other members of the forum simply because they criticized her racing, I think those posts should be removed too.

I agree.

Drivers are public figures, open equally to praise and scutiny. Forum members are NOT and shouldn't be personally attacked for having differing opinions. If people can't make their point without challenging another members character, they should consider asking themselves why that it is.

NOTICE ------------------- I am not responsible for Mr Busch being involved in this thread

Doesn't mean we can't take it to the streets.

They're not related but they Doobie Brothers.

Way to break up a good discussion with the Doobie Brothers. It happens every time.

Damn them Doobies and their Chinese Grove.

You're doing fine. Maybe I didn't put enough importance on your use of the word 'constant'.

IMO, there is no driver who has made their career on their sex appeal. Have you seen her ads? Sexy showers, body painting with lesbian overtones, bent over a car with her ass in the air, etc. The words 'remotely pushed her sex' just don't apply.

I'm not trying to challenge your authority. We're just having a conversation.

and when those ads/magazine spreads were posted we were told to not post that stuff, although these ads and photo spreads are shown to the public at large. So the exploitation of her looks is one of the main reason's for my dislike, making a farce out of driving a race car and the Sport I follow, about like calling "tiny Tim" a musician and a great singer IMO. I think it is great that women are in the sport, But talent, not looks is what I go by, and this is a dog and pony show IMO. She might not be able to help how she looks, but she does have control over what she wears.

and when those ads/magazine spreads were posted we were told to not post that stuff, although these ads and photo spreads are shown to the public at large. So the exploitation of her looks is one of the main reason's for my dislike, making a farce out of driving a race car and the Sport I follow, about like calling "tiny Tim" a musician and a great singer IMO. I think it is great that women are in the sport, But talent, not looks is what I go by, and this is a dog and pony show IMO. She might not be able to help how she looks, but she does have control over what she wears.
What difference does it make what she does on her own time? As long as she isn't stripping off her fir suite with a bikini underneath. I don't drink so does that mean I must put down jr or any other racers that sell booze? Damn it give her sometime to show what she can do before putting her down

You're doing fine. Maybe I didn't put enough importance on your use of the word 'constant'.

IMO, there is no driver who has made their career on their sex appeal. Have you seen her ads? Sexy showers, body painting with lesbian overtones, bent over a car with her ass in the air, etc. The words 'remotely pushed her sex' just don't apply.

I'm not trying to challenge your authority. We're just having a conversation.

So true and so many tragic missed opportunities. Hardee's and Carls Jr commercials would have been so much better than the GoDaddys ones.

Very sad.

@DanicaPatrick

My @GoDaddy pit crew crushed it in the @StewartHaasRcng pit stop challenge today!!!!! Daytona here we come!

@DanicaPatrick

My @GoDaddy pit crew crushed it in the @StewartHaasRcng pit stop challenge today!!!!! Daytona here we come!

pit.jpg

Best pit crew at SHR. One obstacle down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom