AMA Supercross 2014

Another fantastic night of Supercross. Great racing! Everyone's healthy and happy. Dig it.

Great run by Chad. I have six titanium rods in my back , plastic, teflon, doner bones etc...so I was worried for after the Dallas injury. He has have a lot of inner strength and character imo.

He has always been rugged, wearing the field down, good stuff.

It was a blast at the race yesterday and it was probably one of the best races i have seen. When Chad took over the lead last night the crowd went wild. Miss SX Dianna Dahlgren came into the stands to interview some of the fans, and she interviewed the fan that was in the seat right in front of me... and i can say she is just as sexy up close and in person, as she is on tv.:)

It was a blast at the race yesterday and it was probably one of the best races i have seen. When Chad took over the lead last night the crowd went wild. Miss SX Dianna Dahlgren came into the stands to interview some of the fans, and she interviewed the fan that was in the seat right in front of me... and i can say she is just as sexy up close and in person, as she is on tv.:)

Hell of a race!

Stewart was fast but it sounds like he's been sick which may have hurt his stamina a bit.

I hate Chad Reed but he was definitely dialed in.

Why did I miss something?

He told him he was slow out there.

That seem to hurt his feelings or at least it looked that way when he talked about it.

Kids man..

That seem to hurt his feelings or at least it looked that way when he talked about it.

Kids man..

Oh yeah lol

Kids man..

I will have to watch the whole thing. I went to work at 6am, and only watched the main on the dvr at 4:30 am.

Kids will say anything it is part of the gig.

I will have to watch the whole thing. I went to work at 6am, and only watched the main on the dvr at 4:30 am.

Kids will say anything it is part of the gig.

The kid wasn't there when he said it. Its something he told the reporter that the son told him off camera at home.

At A-1 little Tate stole the show during introductions when they turned out the arena lights and put the spot light on him as he followed his dad around the track on his little super cross bike. He did pretty good for a 5 or 6 year old. He only fell once and he got right back up and jumped back on the bike. He is going to be just like his dad, he even had his dads number 22 on his uniform. Congrats to Chad Reed for an awesome race and win.

Be quiet and go sit in that corner.

You weren't here last night so you dont get a vote. :p

gfg.jpg

Nice to see Jeremy McGraith interviewed...and he's in the booth next week I think they said.

Looking forward to another great night of racing. Here are some qualifying times.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Note the close times between 250 and 450

Last edited:
Bubba vs Villo in the main. Hopefully JS7 holds him off!

Anderson is about to take the 250 main.. I'd love to see Wilson win it

Josh Hill just shafted his teammate. And Stewart is giving his teammate Seely all he can handle!

Ah dammit. Cooper Webb just SHAFTED Malcolm Stewart

How many races is Anderson going to be gift wrapped this year?

I'm beginning to think this **** is rigged.

Well that was disappointing.

Hell of a main otherwise

Wilson with the half baked excused.

Looks fishy to me.

Wilson with the half baked excused.

Looks fishy to me.

Stalled somehow. Figured he would have been on the throttle in the air over the double. Weird. Definitely not on purpose, definitely wouldn't have pussed out, he'd exited that corner perfectly..

Another horrible start for Bubba

As long as Villapoto is racing Stewart is not going to be winning **** anymore.

Another wasted week. I'm done with this.

As long as Villapoto is racing Stewart is not going to be winning **** anymore.

Another wasted week. I'm done with this.

Calm down guy. He got a **** start, due to Poto being sideways at the start btw. Stewart is Poto fast.

Back
Top Bottom