AMA Supercross 2015

I may have fallen asleep watching this.

Who woulda thunkit ? The supercross bar has been lowered again..................... Villipoto would have tore those guys a new one

Maybe. But atleast there is a race on our hands.

The 450 field is so deep, we aren't missing anything by not having RV1 stinking up the show.

That said, still wish him n bubba were racing....

Maybe. But atleast there is a race on our hands.

The 450 field is so deep, we aren't missing anything by not having RV1 stinking up the show.

That said, still wish him n bubba were racing....

I got sick of RV putting a whipping on them every week but he out classes those guys by a mile, I am not a fan of his either but I raced motorcycles for years and its painfully obvious he is in another zip code,Stewart cant hang with him either

Best track layout of the year. Don't know whether I'll watch this and then the chili bowl or the chili bowl and then this. ****.

Do you guys like the new format? The heat, semis then LCQs? Such a long wait time. That goes on forever.

I just want to watch the Heat races, then the actual main events.

I got sick of RV putting a whipping on them every week but he out classes those guys by a mile, I am not a fan of his either but I raced motorcycles for years and its painfully obvious he is in another zip code,Stewart cant hang with him either

Joker!

Not to take anything away from poto but GTFO that Stewart cant hang.

Dude's been plagued with injuries for the last 2 years. He hasn't been at 100% for a while.

Joker!

Not to take anything away from poto but GTFO that Stewart cant hang.

Dude's been plagued with injuries for the last 2 years. He hasn't been at 100% for a while.

Thats what I said, there was a day that he was great and that day is over, I remember him winning 24 out of 24 in the outdoor one year

Do you guys like the new format? The heat, semis then LCQs? Such a long wait time. That goes on forever.

I was fine with the old format, the new one makes sure that none of the big name riders miss the main event, thats bad for business. Villipoto missed a main a few years back when he screwed up a heat race and crashed in the lcq, the fans were pissed

Thats what I said, there was a day that he was great and that day is over, I remember him winning 24 out of 24 in the outdoor one year

But he's still capable of winning a few more champs. And many more wins.

You're such a doubter. Regular Debbie.

But he's still capable of winning a few more champs. And many more wins.

You're such a doubter. Regular Debbie.

Lets be realistic, James was an amazing unbeatable talent at one time, trouble is riders like that only have a handful of really good years and a whole year off is really going to hurt his chances of coming back strong. Our heros are not forever my friend

Yeah. The more races the better. Just paused the chili bowl and tuned into SX!!!!

Lets be realistic, James was an amazing unbeatable talent at one time, trouble is riders like that only have a handful of really good years and a whole year off is really going to hurt his chances of coming back strong. Our heros are not forever my friend

If Poto isn't on the track then Stewart still has a shot all day.

Alessi is a loser.

Doubt he'll win anything significant with that attidude. Cant believe he actually said he's not at a level where he can win yet. Bro, you're in the elite class. That kind of talk is weak sauce.

Alessi is a loser.

Doubt he'll win anything significant with that attidude. Cant believe he actually said he's not at a level where he can win yet. Bro, you're in the elite class. That kind of talk is weak sauce.

He's finally coming to grips with the fact that he is an Alessi. Good on him. :D

The supercross bar has been lowered again.

By alot. The bar is at an all time low right now.

These races have been brutally boring and non exciting.

These guys have one of the most boring personalities ever.

By alot. The bar is at an all time low right now.

These races have been brutally boring and non exciting.

These guys have one of the most boring personalities ever.

I have been anxiously awaiting a new "super star" like Stewart or the goat but so far it looks like Roczen is as close as we are going to get, dont get me wrong, I like the guy but he isnt that much better than the rest at the supercross game

Kenny shows his dominance again. I was impressed with Ryan Dungey keeping it close. I think without the missed triple he could have made things interesting... I'm really missing Bubba and Villopoto right now though. Everyone is trying to forget about their absence, but everyone is feeling it.

Hope Short is alright. Lots of carnage in the mains.

I have been anxiously awaiting a new "super star" like Stewart or the goat but so far it looks like Roczen is as close as we are going to get, dont get me wrong, I like the guy but he isnt that much better than the rest at the supercross game

Roczen is the real deal. Time will prove it.

Oh yeah! Chad Reed thought he was at Bowman-Gray! How about that ****?! Not sure how I feel about the penalty.. Didn't like seeing Ronnie Mac get shuffled back to 15th but didn't like seeing the 22 get parked.

Back to the Chili Bowl! (Wow this bottle is dented)

Roczen is the real deal. Time will prove it.

He has already proved himself, he is the outdoor champion ....................... he is the realest deal the sport has right now, James Stewart or Villipoto he wont ever be IMO but he is real enough to win the supercross title with the current level of competition

Narrow corners tonight.

This track looks like a straw is so skinny.

The scoring pylon on the left side of the screen uses 20% of the television screen. The ticker at the bottom of the screen showing useless basketball scores uses 10% of the screen.

Fox Sports 1, making bigger, widescreen HDTV sets useless since August 2013.

250 heat 1 and 450 heat 2 were barnburners!!!

7 different heat winners in 8 450 heats. Nice!!

Oh ****, Malcolm leading. Lets see what else goes wrong for dude this time.

That was quick. lol

Man, he makes so many little mistakes. Doesn't Bubba teaches him the do's and dont's? He loses a ton of speed which tells me he doesn't get the most out of his bike and track.

That was quick. lol

Man, he makes so many little mistakes. Doesn't Bubba teaches him the do's and dont's? He loses a ton of speed which tells me he doesn't get the most out of his bike and track.

Shut up and watch the race.

Wow what a 250 main!!!! Congrats to Malcolm!! Cooper Webb again showed how much faster than everyone else he is. And he did it while concussed. Tyler Bowers is a dick!

Seems whoever wins the 450 event wins it by like 10 seconds. So uncompetitive.

Back
Top Bottom