AMA Supercross 2015

Wow what a 250 main!!!! Congrats to Malcolm!! Cooper Webb again showed how much faster than everyone else he is. And he did it while concussed. Tyler Bowers is a dick!
Missed it. I'll try to catch a replay.

All the races tonight were fantastic!

I'm glad Malcom got his first win. It was close, the only thing that stopped Cooper was the checkered flag. Congrats to Canard too.

250 Main=Awesome. 450=Awesome

RACE DAY!!!!

I'm extremely tempted to go today. I literally can walk 10 minutes to my local train station and take an hour long train ride directly to the stadium..

Saving dollars vs. having a kickass time :idunno:

I tried watching but quickly lost interest due to James Stewart being suspended.

As I watch this year there is a lot of "I wonder how James would be riding". It's pretty annoying but the racing has still been ****** awesome.

RACE DAY!!!!

I'm extremely tempted to go today. I literally can walk 10 minutes to my local train station and take an hour long train ride directly to the stadium..

Saving dollars vs. having a kickass time :idunno:
Kickass time. :)

Kickass time. :)

Too late. Haha buuut I'm drinking tasty beer about to watch 250 heat 1 from the recliner.. so all is alright. Best track of the year IMO. Very difficult. We are in for a treat.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422760211.512806.jpg

Congratulations to Malcom for the W. I have been critic when I thought he deserved it and I thought it would never happen. I was wrong and good for him.
You earn those wins, he is a badass.

Congratulations to Canard too. As many times as he has been physically broken, I am amazed. Hell of a man.

I miss seeing Stewart get beat by Villopoto.

Totally forgot about this tonight. Luckily, east coast here.

And now I see there was a red flag so they haven't even started the 450. Noiceeee

Crazy how long it took to red flag that starting malfunction

Yeah seriously. I was bummed for the 34. Went from 4th and cruising to down in the first turn on the restart.

Dungey and Tomac both made statements.. Roczen was a bit off too. Can't say I blame him.

That Diana Dahlgrin is pretty YUM!

She just got married and broke my heart.

Tomac and Seely looked fantastic in the 450's.. Props to Cooper for racing tonight.

This was fugly:

This track is EPIC. Photo finish in 450 semi 1

Can't believe Reed took out Josh Grant. Judging by the celebratory whips in the LCQ, I would say Josh got over it. Lol

Those 30 second girls are hot as ****.

Or at least the back view is hot as ****. :whoopee:

DD FTW.

im half pissed at Webb for going tight on Stewart and ruining his ride but wow.... What a win. This kid is really something else.

Edit: but I'll be damned if those aren't the most ****** up interviews of his week in and week out.

AC is ****** awesome too btw. Class.

Don't forget to set your DVR. Race is at 5:00 west coast. Another awesome layout this week. First round of the East Coast 250 championship too.
image.jpg

Hate that the race this week was on Fs2

Hence the lack of posting.

I dont think many did watch it here. Because of it being at fs2 and probably the main reason why...NASCAR racing.

I watched. More epic racing.. Unfortunately there were some scary crashes and banged up riders..

"Roczen tried to quad after the whoops, cased and rode the front wheel off the track, smashed into the wall. Left track on the medic mule."

Kenny went down hard in practice.. :(

"Roczen tried to quad after the whoops, cased and rode the front wheel off the track, smashed into the wall. Left track on the medic mule."

Kenny went down hard in practice.. :(

Sorry to hear that hope he is ok

Back
Top Bottom