AMA Supercross 2015

Really happy for Canard. That dude has been to hell and back.
Everytime he wins in any form, I am encouraged by his tenacity.

Oh ok. You streaming it? They never show that on FS1 that I know of.

Isn't it sad that Dungey will be remembered as that guy who won those championships without his main competitors?

I hope he wins it this year but it has to have an effect winning it when neither Villapoto or Stewart were even in it.

Saw Roczens crash. Really awkward hit.. His left leg went under the wall.

Isn't it sad that Dungey will be remembered as that guy who won those championships without his main competitors?

I hope he wins it this year but it has to have an effect winning it when neither Villapoto or Stewart were even in it.
I dunno man. I'm sure that as a racer he wants to beat the best, but I mean, a championship is still a championship.

I think Trey will take it all if he stays healthy. Roczen is a beast. He will be racing tonight.
I wouldn't mind that at all. I like that dude.

Can't believe Roczen is gonna go tonight after seeing him limping like that...

...hello, Dianna Dahlgren. :wub:

I dunno man. I'm sure that as a racer he wants to beat the best, but I mean, a championship is still a championship.

It a rugged tough game, winning those races always has to be sweet.
But I get Recks point too, and it is sad. It is a war sometimes the last man standing matters most.

If I sound mixed up and I am, both angles have some cred imo.

I like the back to back razor back. I don't care for the split whoops though. The inside is obviously faster.

RD is pretty damn fast. A lot of people give him flack for a lack of killer instinct but a lot should be said about his consistency and ability to stay on two wheels. That outweighs the negative IMO.

I think Trey will take it all if he stays healthy. Roczen is a beast. He will be racing tonight.

I am in dvr isolation tonight cant be doing the Xfinity or this thread any longer tonight.
12 hour work days leave me catching up.

I will do the xfinity tonight and the Atanta x cross at 4 am. Same deal with the 500 tommow, but I will probably track it on the internet while at work.

I like the back to back razor back. I don't care for the split whoops though. The inside is obviously faster.

RD is pretty damn fast. A lot of people give him flack for a lack of killer instinct but a lot should be said about his consistency and ability to stay on two wheels. That outweighs the negative IMO.
Agreed about Dungey. He's the Mark Martin of Supercross IMO.

Yep. Roczen went down again. :(

This isn't as much fun with Stewart, Villopoto, and Barcia out.

Yawn. Boring finish.

I have nothing against Reed though.

Barcia is out? For the year?

This year sucks,
I dunno how long he'll be out - I just heard the announcers talking about it earlier tonight.

That 250 LCQ and 250 main was freaking AWESOME!!!!

Chad Reed looked really good tonight. Kenny Roczen is getting his ass kicked. Eli ate it bad too. Another killer night of racing.

Really enjoyed it.. Its cool to just enjoy racing and not worry about the bull****.

image.jpg

Them Enclosed trailer thieves in ATL strike again... Looks like this time they just took the bike though.

NASCAR personalities shown at the race tonight: Richard Petty, Jimmie Johnson, Gordon, Harvick, Stewart, Stenhouse, Kahne, Patrick.

NASCAR personalities shown at the race tonight: Richard Petty, Jimmie Johnson, Gordon, Harvick, Stewart, Stenhouse, Kahne, Patrick.

Too bad I missed it. **** FS2. Dont have that effing channel.

Happy I'll get to see the race tonight though.

The fact that Honda sponsors this race and not Monster/Feld wouldn't matter but there is no raceday practice/quali stream, no prerace show, no nothing... Because it isn't a Feld event. Dafuq? 27 MINUTES!!

I always like this race. I remember one year it was as muddy as you could get, that was fun to watch lol.

ROCZEN RE-INJURED HIS ANKLE-NOT RACING

Love that design. Its long as ****.

We are going to see a lot of carnage in the bottleneck turn one...

I'd like to see what mph they are hitting down that front stretch.

They are going so freaking fast around this track. Holy crap I love it.

Fun racing tonight! LOVED Tomac's line through the mogules along the frontstretch. Epic manuals. Like a BMX bike.

Back
Top Bottom