Bank of America Roval 400 Pre-Race thread.

Family Fun Day for employees:
20221008_131316.jpg

On the exit of turn 2 going onto the backstretch. Can't ask for much more tbh.

@Kiante will RE have a booth/trailer at track? I haven't used my RE scanner in 3 years and I'm sure I'll need to reprogram it over the air

@Kiante will RE have a booth/trailer at track? I haven't used my RE scanner in 3 years and I'm sure I'll need to reprogram it over the air

First off, did you take the batteries out of the scanner?

Yes, there is a trailer in the fan zone.

Please, take your batteries out of the scanners if you only use them every few years. Corosion will ruin them as batteries leak over time after sitting for so long. Then, I have to fix them.:oops:

First off, did you take the batteries out of the scanner?

Yes, there is a trailer in the fan zone.

Please, take your batteries out of the scanners if you only use them every few years. Corosion will ruin them as batteries leak over time after sitting for so long. Then, I have to fix them.:oops:
I think we took them out, but I honestly don't know. 🤦‍♂️

How is it ok that Hayley went and followed AJ for their qualifying laps? I want single car qualifying back.

Chase: “this thing is super low on oil pressure when idling. Freaks me out.”

The chicanes are normally where Chase eats people up and he lost almost a second into final chicane

9 isn’t even in the ballpark
He hasn't been in the ballpark in 2 months. It's really disheartening to watch. The I was sure that he would be good here this weekend, and now it's looking like another mediocre showing.

My Ex had double mastectomy surgery, they only found cancer in her left breast but she elected to have both removed because of family history, her mother died of breast cancer. She remains the positive, happy, playful woman she was before she had it. God bless all those who are fighting this awful disease, keep up the good fight.
Ditto my Mom and sister, now at 85 and 62 respectively.

Back
Top Bottom